The Top 12 excuses people give for not going vegan

4. Cavemen ate meat.

They also clubbed women and dragged them back to their caves. Not so sure we should be making ethical choices based on what people may have done over 100,000 years ago.

I wish people of that era weren't represented in this stereotypical way. They spawned the human race, from Mozart to Einstein.....did they really behave in this cartoon manner?

But even so, they do make a good point. Why should anyone in the 21st century make a dietary choice based on what early humans ate thousands of years ago, especially since they didn't have modern factory farming and slaughterhouses back then?

Reactions: Danielle
Just heard 3 worker guys in the grocer. They were talking about being vegan in the nothern areas. The opponent was right too! It is easy to be vegan in the city, but in the village? I said they both were correct:rolleyes:

I live where there are decent vegan options, but I'd still stick with it even if there wasn't. There's online ordering, too.
I don't live in a city anymore, but a village.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tom L. and PTree15
I bought a frozen mac and cheese a month or so again, it barely tasted of cheese....Amy's dairyfree mac and cheese is about a million times more cheesy.

I was that vegetarian who said "cheese tho", but it doesn't mean I can't be annoyed with myself. :lol:

I said 'But Chocolate'. Then someone did a study on the benefits of dark chocolate, and BAM! Fantastic dairy free chocolate e'rywhere! :D
You see, I always preferred dark chocolate over milk chocolate anyways. (although now they say that many dairy-free dark chocolates contain traces of dairy......ughhhhh at least I don't have a severe dairy allergy)

Reactions: Tom L. and ledboots
How many deserted islands were you stranded on? :eek:
island.jpg

Reactions: KLS52 and ledboots