The Tea & Infusion Thread.

I have been drinking a lot of jasmine tea lately. I love it.
I have far too many boxes of tea in my pantry, must drink up.

(Then buy moAr!)

I like these tea blossoms, that you need a glass tea pot to fully enjoy.

removed the picture

This is jasmine tea. That has always been my favorite. Probably always will be.
I love tea blossoms, they are fun to watch. I broke my clear teapot though so I have several that I can't use. Well, I can, but if you can't see them what's the point? :p

I've been a bit of an herbal tea kick lately. Got big bags of Frontier brand peppermint, spearmint, camomile and red raspberry leaves cheap and they were really fresh.

I've recently started drinking loose tea since my bf got me a strainer and loose leaf tea as a gift, it's actually much nicer so I think I will stick with it even though it's more expensive. I like mint and green tea mostly. :)

Chai is hands down my favorite. I love trying all varieties and flavors of chai teas.

I'm not fond of fruity teas, but I will drink them every now and then. I prefer herbal teas, but anything overly flowery grosses me out. Rooibos teas are also one of my preferred teas.

Love Roobis, love chai. Also love chrysanthemum.

I like to put various things in a cup and pour boiling water over it. Dont know whether that is tea or not though.

I also like Twining's Lady Grey tea with hazelnut milk.

Awesome tea set : ) . I love Earl Grey too, though Im still trying to figure out which milk works best with it.

Reactions: Queerasaurus Rex
I like Earl Grey mixed with Spiced Chai (or either type alone) and soymilk. Just standard Lipton or PG Tips black tea with soymilk is also really good.

My dad thinks Earl Grey is a pansy tea. :confused:

My brother likes a tea called "brown rice tea" that is god awful. It tastes like burnt brown rice.

Lipton test on animals.

Awesome teaset Q-rex. I wanted a Disney teaset but they are all bone china :(

I have become more and more of a tea snob. Bagged tea rarely tastes good to me anymore. I buy loose tea at Tevana, or this privately owned tea shop in my area, which is actually usually cheaper than the chain store.

My brother likes a tea called "brown rice tea" that is god awful. It tastes like burnt brown rice.

That sounds awful.:hurl:

I have become more and more of a tea snob. Bagged tea rarely tastes good to me anymore. I buy loose tea at Tevana, or this privately owned tea shop in my area, which is actually usually cheaper than the chain store.

That's really cool that the privately owned shop is cheaper. Usually it's the other way around.

I've been following the Facebook pages of tea companies like Celestial Seasonings, Bigelow, Good Earth and some others. Not only do they occasionally offer free samples, but they will post some interesting ways to use and reuse teabags like in baking, cooking recipes, and crafts. It's pretty neat how versatile tea really is.

Oooh tea, I love tea :) I have a cupboard full of different types :)

My favorites are plain green tea, rooibos (south african herbal tea), fresh Arab mint tea, Russian earl grey, orange Jaipur and fennel tea :)

Umm. they might have since I read about it...about 10-12 months ago. Its not a brand I use at all so I didnt follow it.:oops:

That's Genmaicha, green tea with roasted rice which gives a sweet, caramel note - if you don't use too much and water of the right temperature ;)

I'm also a fan of jasmine tea flowers and Rooibus tea <3