Health Issues The Everything Covid 19 Thread

Reactions: Emma JC and Raven
Booooo. It’s not specifying but the report usually comes out weekly…13 more cases for a total of 963 since the beginning of the pandemic.

• 1 Female between the ages of 0-9
  • 4 Males between the ages of 10-19
  • 2 Females and 1 Male between the ages of 20-29
  • 3 Females between the ages of 40-49
  • 2 Females between the ages of 50-59

• Sad
Reactions: Emma JC and PTree15
Booooo. It’s not specifying but the report usually comes out weekly…13 more cases for a total of 963 since the beginning of the pandemic.

• 1 Female between the ages of 0-9
  • 4 Males between the ages of 10-19
  • 2 Females and 1 Male between the ages of 20-29
  • 3 Females between the ages of 40-49
  • 2 Females between the ages of 50-59
:( Numbers of cases are going up, too. CT was over 5% for the test positivity rate the other day. It hasn't been over that for a while.

• Sad
Reactions: Emma JC and KLS52
I keep going back and forth on whether I should delay the booster, hoping for a newer vaccine, or get one as soon as possible-which won't be possible if I don't make up my mind 🙄

• Friendly
Reactions: KLS52
I keep going back and forth on whether I should delay the booster, hoping for a newer vaccine, or get one as soon as possible-which won't be possible if I don't make up my mind 🙄
How long since you got your last shot silva

How long since you got your last shot silva
seven months. They're saying protection of the booster is dependent on getting it as close to the six month mark, so I do realize I'm compromising myself the longer I wait. It's like gambling on whether something newer will offer more tailored protection, or will a booster of what I have be better>? I don't suppose the booster would negate the ability of another
I think I'll see about an appt though

seven months. They're saying protection of the booster is dependent on getting it as close to the six month mark, so I do realize I'm compromising myself the longer I wait. It's like gambling on whether something newer will offer more tailored protection, or will a booster of what I have be better>? I don't suppose the booster would negate the ability of another
I think I'll see about an appt though
Darn I didn’t know that. 😱 I’m at 8 months but going Friday.

My best guess is that an improved booster is about 3 months away. you could get one now and the new one later.

Reactions: KLS52
As I said I did the booster, pfizer and the flu shot. The lady must have had magic hands, I felt nothing. The j&j shot left my arm swelled for about a week, but only tired with the booster.

• Friendly
Reactions: Raven and KLS52
I just had Pfizer this time after having AZ the other times. The injection hurt a bit this time. I had to wait 15 mins in the waiting room afterwards this time too.

According to medical experts ( saw it on a US news channel) people who have received a mix and match with both AZ and either a Moderna or and
Pfizer jab have better protection against Covid.

I have been moving my arm around as the nurse last time said it helps. Can't remember the reason, lol. Just keep waving my arm about every hour or so.

• Wow
Reactions: Emma JC and KLS52