How not to die prematurely

Vegan Dogs

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
How not to die prematurely.

the current ANIMAL HOLOCAUST is CAUSING DESTRUCTION Of unnecessary unnatural animal lives...destroying health...and the planet. We let children starve whilst we feed 1000's times more plant feed to animals we fatten up to kill as fast grown babies or keep for our entertainment as "pets" unnaturally. Eating 1 meat burger = 250 miles of car drive effect on planet.

Every meat burger...is a slap in the fact of a starving child...quote of Philip Wollen ex CEO of international banking.

Philip Wollen, Australian Philanthropist, Former VP of Citibank ...freefromharm.org › educational-inspiring-talks › p...

24 juin 2012 - Every morsel of meat we eat is slapping the tear-stained face of a starving child. When I look into her eyes, should I be silent? The earth can produce enough for everyone's need. But not enough for everyone's greed

A qualified international best seller doctor book called HOW NOT TO DIE has LOADS of chapters on specific diseases humans get caused by our bad western diets today.

Life expectancy is now reversing after centuries of lengthening today the young have shorter life expectancies than previous generations. SALT FAT SUGAR feed cancers diabetes etc and make BIG PROFITS to the unhealthy but ADDICTIVE FOOD BUSINESSES out there.

It takes only a few weeks to change ADDICTIONS

PCRM and the Nutritionist Organisation websites of Dr Barnard and Gregor etc exist to find out...this book is FULL of details and thick with scientific references.

I summarised some bullet points just HALF of the book points I read yesterday....i have not read the specific diseases chapters yet.

Nutrition...is only 1% of our medical profession curriculums !

Diseases today are not the plague etc diseases of the past but MAN MADE DISEASES we live in the age of DEGENERATIVE MAN MADE DISEASES mostly !!!

The China flu type current fiasco disease is animal agriculture caused !!! high risk ! logical ! as was SARS and MAD COW etc SWINE diseases !!

How Not to Die
The vast majority of premature deaths can be prevented through simple changes in diet and lifestyle.

coronavirus - World Health Organizationwww.who.int › Health topics
Traduire cette page
Coronaviruses (CoV) are a large family of viruses that cause illness ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases such as Middle East Respiratory ...

CARNIVORE virus disease = CORONAVIRUS.
how not to die prematurely and fund big medical businesses profits by preventative plant based...jpghow not to die prematurely and fund big medical businesses profits by preventative plant based...jpghow not to die prematurely and fund big medical businesses profits by preventative plant based...jpghow not to die prematurely and fund big medical businesses profits by preventative plant based...jpghow not to die prematurely and fund big medical businesses profits by preventative plant based...jpghow not to die prematurely and fund big medical businesses profits by preventative plant based...jpghow not to die prematurely and fund big medical businesses profits by preventative plant based...jpghow not to die prematurely and fund big medical businesses profits by preventative plant based...jpg

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    481.8 KB · Views: 0
  • the-media-forgot-to-mention-that-20-000-children-died-today-13799210.png
    the-media-forgot-to-mention-that-20-000-children-died-today-13799210.png
    160 KB · Views: 0
  • 68602744_10157975080304131_4857230063243886592_n.jpg
    68602744_10157975080304131_4857230063243886592_n.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 0