Health Issues The Everything Covid 19 Thread

Mayor of Moscow and mayor of Moscow area (they are 2 different men) eventually got sick tired of Moscovits' swine-ish behaviour and criminal violations of quarantine rules. A couple hrs ago, they announced more strict quarantine measures (strict self-isolation, more strict than in Italy(!!!), that will be expanded in the nearest future).
I took a brief walk within my community this evening, and i didn't see any groups of people. Everyone is on his own. People are freaking out and keeping far away from each other. They even don't look at each other. All of them looked confused and kind of ashamed, because in normal life, they demonstrate an opposite behaviour: i mean, they don't socialize with strangers, but they usually don't look as grumpy and hostile as they look today.
Yesterday afternoon, Elijah and i went to another community at the country in order to get some fresh water from a mechanical well. Later, Elijah told me, that the dude, who came after us, had been literally moving backwards. When Elijah was grabbing the rest of our water barrels and placing them in the car's trunk, that dude was standing still with square eyes like if he saw a ghost and was waiting until we go away.
An outrageous video about how the love to shashlyk (bbq) leads to the spreading of disease. Then there follows a yelling scandalous tv host... And at the end of the video - bbq again (advice on making it at home, because russians merely CAN'T live without their ****ing bbq: they are ready to put the entire nation and the entire humankind at risk just to get their bbq on the lawn, and to get their vodka shot with friends in order to "celebrate additional vacations". DEBILOIDS.😡 (Sorry, our slang word "debiloids" derives from latin "dēbilis" and "humanoids"). Super moronous and harmful morons, in a nutshell.🤦‍♀️

There is no end to how low he can go.
I just heard on the local news, that Trump doesn't admit that the situation is catastrophic, and he doesn't want to set strict quarantine measures.😳 Is that true? ...Even Moscow has been put on quarantune a couple hrs ago, though it's 1534 sick people in the country (a.k.a. WAS 1534 today, because tomorrow there will be more).

I just heard on the local news, that Trump doesn't admit that the situation is catastrophic, and he doesn't want to set strict quarantine measures.😳 Is that true? ...Even Moscow has been put on quarantune a couple hrs ago, though it's 1534 sick people in the country (a.k.a. WAS 1534 today, because tomorrow there will be more).
He's been trying to deny and downplay it since this all started. He initially advised a 15-day social distancing strategy (which would have ended Monday), then said he wanted the country up and running and back to work by Easter (April 12), and tonight he said the social distancing should extend to April 30. He's basically had to have his hand forced by the scientists and experts who actually know what they are talking about. I cannot imagine how frustrating it must be to deal with someone who refuses to accept reality.

That is what I found too. A lot of what I have to do while going out is monitor the people around me as some are very frightened and don't even want to be out of house. Then there are the people who bowl through, letting everyone scatter around them, like the woman I saw today.... (At the grocer) .

What is the question?
Oh lol...Nevermind. I see the question on the bottom of your post.

Is what real...the virus or the containment area set up in New Rochelle?

Is what real...the virus or the containment area set up in New Rochelle?

The picture. Is it a picture reflecting part of the containment area/roadblock in New Rochelle?

Last edited:
Harold Charles "Hal" Turner (born March 15, 1962) is an American far-right political commentator from North Bergen, New Jersey
Turner's viewpoints typically encompass Holocaust denial,[1] conspiracy theory, white supremacy,[citation needed] and have included calls for assassination of government officials. In August 2010, he was convicted for making threats against three federal judges with the 7th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, for which he spent two years in prison.

• Informative
Reactions: Val
Harold Charles "Hal" Turner (born March 15, 1962) is an American far-right political commentator from North Bergen, New Jersey

Turner's viewpoints typically encompass Holocaust denial,[1] conspiracy theory, white supremacy,[citation needed] and have included calls for assassination of government officials. In August 2010, he was convicted for making threats against three federal judges with the 7th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, for which he spent two years in prison.

Cool. I don't promote Hal Turner btw, and hadn't heard of him until recently. I saw that article/picture posted on a video. Perhaps you can just answer the simple question I asked instead of playing your little childish game of "smear by insinuation and association".

Cool. I don't promote Hal Turner btw, and hadn't heard of him until recently. I saw that article/picture posted on a video. Perhaps you can just answer the simple question I asked instead of playing your little childish game of "smear by insinuation and association".
You hang out in interesting online places.

I've never been to New Rochelle, so I can't say whether that picture was taken there. But the landscape in that picture looks rural, and AFAIK the containment area is urban. Also, the image itself is weird - the depth of field between the bird and the vehicle seems off.

Why so much interest in the image?

You hang out in interesting online places.

I've never been to New Rochelle, so I can't say whether that picture was taken there. But the landscape in that picture looks rural, and AFAIK the containment area is urban. Also, the image itself is weird - the depth of field between the bird and the vehicle seems off.

Why so much interest in the image?

I don't "hang out" on Hal's page, like I said, I just discovered it recently through a completely unaffiliated video where that photo appeared for a few seconds.

Thanks for your answer. My assumption is that many people in this thread wouldn't have questioned the authenticity of the photo had I not brought attention to it. I probably should have just posted it to see reactions.

The photo is not from recently. It's a still frame from a 1994 TV adaption of Stephen King's "The Stand" (plot: A weaponized influenza virus is unleashed (purporsely? I don't know, haven't read the book, nor seen the full series) on the public.)

The crow is featured prominently in the movie, as in other movies with similar themes.

Another name for the crow or family of birds it belongs to is Corvid (yes, with an "r"). From Merriam Webster:

Definition of corvid

: any of a family (Corvidae) of stout-billed passerine birds including the crows, jays, magpies, and the raven

Btw, since posting that pic as a link in this thread I did have a look around Hal's page. It appears he is in full agreement that Coronavirus is real and is killing people. He's even posted commentary mocking doubters and praising believers.

Anyway, probably just another crazy coincidence and all ;)

• Haha
Reactions: silva and Mischief