Health Issues The Everything Covid 19 Thread

I feel a bit better now, not sick just a bit dizzy. I had some fresh fruit and water and not feeling nauseous.

I've taken three lots of paracetamol and I've taken the med I was given for fibro, Lyrica.

I've drunk so much water today!

I had all of those symptoms plus chills and a migraine.

Hopefully, you'll feel better tomorrow. Perhaps all of that paracetamol did the trick.

I had all of those symptoms plus chills and a migraine.
Oh that is horrible.x

I feel okay today. I had a good sleep. I'm going to take my anticonvulsants the next two weeks as well as I was getting the pains in the back of my neck yesterday. I'm still taking paracetamol this morning as a precaution.

Oh that is horrible.x

I feel okay today. I had a good sleep. I'm going to take my anticonvulsants the next two weeks as well as I was getting the pains in the back of my neck yesterday. I'm still taking paracetamol this morning as a precaution.

That does sound similar to some of the side effects. It seems like your's weren't too bad this time.

I'm off to have mine and will report back later on.

The UK records 0 deaths for the first time since the virus arrived in the country. :heart:

Welcome to today's briefing

The United Kingdom has recorded zero daily Covid deaths for the first time since the pandemic began more than a year ago.
It is an historic milestone for the UK after a year marked by tragedy for thousands of families up and down the country.
The death toll was confirmed in Tuesday's official government coronavirus dashboard data update, which publishes the number of deaths reported to health authorities in the last 24 hours in England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland.
Daily death rates have typically been lower throughout the pandemic following weekends, and the latest total comes after a Bank Holiday long weekend.
However a zero total has never before been recorded during the pandemic, and covers all settings - including care homes, hospitals and the wider community.
And while the death toll stands still today, thousands grieve the 127,782 lives lost during the some 14 months since the virus first arrived in the UK

That does sound similar to some of the side effects. It seems like your's weren't too bad this time.

I'm off to have mine and will report back later on.
Anything to report? 🤞🏼

Anything to report? 🤞🏼

I was feeling tired just before the jab most probably due to the homeopathic remedy. It got worse during the course of the afternoon and I dozed off. When I woke up I started to have one of the same side effects like (felt like I'd been poisoned) last time but not as bad.

The GP said that the side effects could either start during the course of the night or tomorrow.:rolleyes:

I was feeling tired just before the jab most probably due to the homeopathic remedy. It got worse during the course of the afternoon and I dozed off. When I woke up I started to have one of the same side effects like (felt like I'd been poisoned) last time but not as bad.

The GP said that the side effects could either start during the course of the night or tomorrow.:rolleyes:
I hope it doesn’t get worse. 💙

I hope it doesn’t get worse. 💙

It wasn't as bad as last time (no headache or migraine) and I'm feeling much better this morning. I had a restless night but all is fine now. So, I'm part of those who had bad side effects with the 1 st dose and not the 2nd one.:)

I'll never know whether it's partly thanks to the homeopathic remedies or if that's how it was meant to be. :D

Now, I have to wait 14 days before having full protection.

It wasn't as bad as last time (no headache or migraine) and I'm feeling much better this morning. I had a restless night but all is fine now. So, I'm part of those who had bad side effects with the 1 st dose and not the 2nd one.:)

I'll never know whether it's partly thanks to the homeopathic remedies or if that's how it was meant to be. :D

Now, I have to wait 14 days before having full protection.
That’s good news!

• Love
Reactions: David3 and shyvas
That’s good news!

It is. The only thing is that my arm is slightly swollen and it hurts a tiny bit. However, this time she gave me the jab far higher on the arm and did it very quickly. The first time she was slow and far more careful as she was slightly stressed out.

Anyway, it doesn't bother me and I'll exercise my arm to help with the swelling.

• Friendly
Reactions: David3 and PTree15

For those who are not familiar with the author of this video ; Bjørn Andreas Bull-Hansen is a Norwegian blogger, novelist, screenwriter and YouTuber. He doesn't live as a hermit in the forest but is an internationally best selling author who is fascinated by the Viking Age since childhood. He also has his own FB page and it's quite interesting.

It's really a shame that you posted his video in the Covid thread as you could have started a thread about this blogger/novelist and it would have gotten far more attention than the video, without a comment. I usually skip such lengthy video without comments but thought that I had recognised him.

• Informative
Reactions: PTree15 and Lou
So there are all these announcements about vaccine incentives. I sort of kind of wish I waited longer. one company is giving everyone in this area $50. Some of the pharmacies have coupons for other stuff. Biden said free beer if we hit 70% by July 4.

Reactions: David3 and Emma JC
So there are all these announcements about vaccine incentives. I sort of kind of wish I waited longer. one company is giving everyone in this area $50. Some of the pharmacies have coupons for other stuff. Biden said free beer if we hit 70% by July 4.
Yea, even Budweiser is getting in on it. Kind of a disincentive from my perspective. :)

"Get the shot, and have some **** water on us"

So Budweiser is basically US version of Heiniken in that it is ****water?