The Cat Lovers Thread

tumblr_mdpcxmYqbt1r2m2ixo1_r1_500.jpg

:D

(i love the grumpy cat meme stuff. oh goodness.)

tumblr_mdyrhlZveQ1qdlh1io1_400.gif

My mind is wanting to imagine that he/she is either being drawn to a place by a vacuum thing or being blown away by a strong wind.
Also, I don't know whether to just crack up or be like "...awwww poor kitty". Either way, I can't stop watching this because at one point it doesn't even look like he/she is walking, just sliding across the counter.

Reactions: Tom L. and Dedalus
^ Those kittens are so cute!!!!

47.jpg

[quote="Rosie, post: 62582, member: 15"My mind is wanting to imagine that he/she is either being drawn to a place by a vacuum thing or being blown away by a strong wind.
Also, I don't know whether to just crack up or be like "...awwww poor kitty". Either way, I can't stop watching this because at one point it doesn't even look like he/she is walking, just sliding across the counter.[/quote]

My cats do that sideways thing when they fight with each other,:D I thought it was to make themselves look bigger. They were fighting and playing around all night as I have placed cardboard boxes around the house for them to sleep in, play in or use as a scratching post as I don't let them outside much anymore. They love boxes more than any cat bed I've ever bought for them.:p

Reactions: PiSis

My mind is wanting to imagine that he/she is either being drawn to a place by a vacuum thing or being blown away by a strong wind.
Also, I don't know whether to just crack up or be like "...awwww poor kitty". Either way, I can't stop watching this because at one point it doesn't even look like he/she is walking, just sliding across the counter.

Not working on my iPhone...will have to wait till I'm on my desktop to view it. I miss a lot when I'm on my phone. Oh bother.

Ghostly forces!!