The Cat Lovers Thread

I just downloaded an iPad cat game app. Hours of fun! Kitty is really good at it, and we got it on video. I'll post it soon

Oh my goodness...Ivy is so cute...and smart! :)

Reactions: AeryFairy

tumblr_mdpcxmYqbt1r2m2ixo1_r1_500.jpg

:D

(i love the grumpy cat meme stuff. oh goodness.)

Yeah, he's got some face on him, lol.

tumblr_mdyrhlZveQ1qdlh1io1_400.gif

My mind is wanting to imagine that he/she is either being drawn to a place by a vacuum thing or being blown away by a strong wind.
Also, I don't know whether to just crack up or be like "...awwww poor kitty". Either way, I can't stop watching this because at one point it doesn't even look like he/she is walking, just sliding across the counter.

Reactions: Tom L. and Dedalus
^ Those kittens are so cute!!!!

47.jpg

[quote="Rosie, post: 62582, member: 15"My mind is wanting to imagine that he/she is either being drawn to a place by a vacuum thing or being blown away by a strong wind.
Also, I don't know whether to just crack up or be like "...awwww poor kitty". Either way, I can't stop watching this because at one point it doesn't even look like he/she is walking, just sliding across the counter.[/quote]

My cats do that sideways thing when they fight with each other,:D I thought it was to make themselves look bigger. They were fighting and playing around all night as I have placed cardboard boxes around the house for them to sleep in, play in or use as a scratching post as I don't let them outside much anymore. They love boxes more than any cat bed I've ever bought for them.:p

Reactions: PiSis

My mind is wanting to imagine that he/she is either being drawn to a place by a vacuum thing or being blown away by a strong wind.
Also, I don't know whether to just crack up or be like "...awwww poor kitty". Either way, I can't stop watching this because at one point it doesn't even look like he/she is walking, just sliding across the counter.

Not working on my iPhone...will have to wait till I'm on my desktop to view it. I miss a lot when I'm on my phone. Oh bother.

Ghostly forces!!