Tattoos

I'm itching for a new tattoo!! I have a pretty big piece planned, just need to save some money and find an artist to do it. I like my tattoos, but they are all pretty simple, so I want to find a better artist to do this big piece.

First tattoo.

644080_10151039720056470_724796029_n.jpg

Second.

430126_10151039722031470_1063623564_n.jpg

I've also really liked this art piece for a long time, too, but not sure if I would get it as a tattoo.
emerson.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/thewheatfield/4409653637

I have a bunch of other ideas, but I don't know what I'd end up going with in the end.
wow, i love that!
took a screen shot of it on my iphone and it's now my home screen wallpaper. thanks!

i have an owl on my shoulder and will post it one of these days.

This is an old pic of my modified Alice In Chains sun tat I got almost 10 years ago. It could use a touch up. I also have the A Perfect Circle logo with three stars in it but no pic of it, lol. It's on my right upper arm, and its purple and black.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 315
I'd love this as a tattoo:

dy4arure.jpg

A nice little memento mori from one of the most beautiful children's books I've ever seen (Death, Duck and the Tulip). But can't figure out where it would place well. I've always wanted something big down my rib cage but I think this would look better quite small. Maybe on my inner arm? Having a good think about it. There are some other illustrations from the books I might think about but I'm particularly drawn to this one.

Edit: another couple I'd consider:

abu4a4ud.jpg

ugasumyr.jpg

I'm plotting my next bit of ink. I'm planning on a longsword on my left upper arm, wrapped in a scroll, upon which is written "Fear Cuts Deeper Than Swords", flanked by 'Utena' roses.

My appointment is in 40 minutes.

I'm really nervous and I don't know why D:

EDIT: well I don't know what I was so nervous about. I love it! :D

Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52

I couldn't even get through this whole thing. As someone who has been called (exact quote) "******* circus person" by a parent because of my tattoos, I'd love to tell this woman to shove it. Jesus christ, I can't stand the melodrama. It's not like her kid joined a cult or murdered people. It's a ******* tattoo. And it probably looks good, too.