Tattoos

I never followed through on mine. :( Good for you!

I got my first tattoo today! Finally. Been wanting it for ages but something always comes up so I thought **** IT. Anyway I now have "So it goes." on my right foot. Woop woop. It's a quote from my favourite book (Slaughterhouse Five) and I looooveeeee it.
I know someone who has that on the inside of their forearm, for the same reason.

Its a good quote :D

Why is everyone in the UK obsessed with bepanthen? everyone is telling me i *have* to get it and thinks im mad for not. ummm firstly its not vegan and secondly i dont have nappy rash.

Session II of Cat Tats :)

I was a little nervous, because you know, we all know our animals intricately - and I worried that despite how great the artist is - if it isn't perfect - then you've just got a picture of someone's cat on your body. I am really happy though - Boon (the black cat) is absolutely spot-on. And Mim is definitely Mim. He really spent a lot of time getting her colors and expression just right. He said she was unquestionably difficult because her face holds such expression and he wanted to be certain he captured it. Kudos to him - he has cats of his own that he adores. So he was the right choice for this project.

Two sessions to go! Sabra's portrait will be next - and the rest of the raven's wing.

Hail, Bosami!

View attachment 2412
Kick ***! wat a beautiful and thoughtful tattoo!

so i was going to try to find all my pics to post my tats here but i have it all composed in one video so figured i'd share that. it's elsewhere on the forum too…not sure if it's taboo to put it here too? if so, someone let me know!

here ya are!

Forgot if I posted my latest ink on here. Its a combination of two illustrations by Edward Gorey, an artist from Massachusetts (who really liked cats). His estate gives money to various rescue organizations in this area. The cats are an illustration from a T.S. Elliot book, The Old Possums Book of Practical Cats. Did you know that T.S. Elliot wrote a whole book of poetry about cats? Now you know.

1979703_10100126166588443_1083829871_n.jpg

So cheesy yet so awesome at the same time...sister tattoos!

adu3u6yv.jpg

ejube7yp.jpg

y7agu3yj.jpg

qa2u4ybu.jpg

era5yvur.jpg

va7u5e3y.jpg

Reactions: PTree15
I was perusing the list of artists who will be attending my local tattoo expo this summer. I am a stickler for finding high quality tattoo artists. Since every artist has their own special style, I have to match my ideas to the artist I think suits it best. I have been looking for 3 years for the right fit for a few pieces. I found TWO artists I loved and they both work at the same shop. I am contacting them to see about getting something done either at the expo or at their shop in the near future. I am super excited. Check out their portfolios:

Alicia Thomas

Dia Moeller

Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52
My newest, like two months. It is covering up a wedding date. Sunflowers are my favorite flower.

Attachments

• WP_20150606_11_10_34_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150606_11_10_34_Pro.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 272
  • WP_20150606_11_10_58_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150606_11_10_58_Pro.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 302
Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52