US Survey plant-based dairy alternatives (5 minutes)

Isa van Eldijk

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Flexitarian
Dear sir/madam,

I am Isa van Eldijk, 22 years old and I am currently in the final year of the International Business study at Avans University of Applied Sciences in Den Bosch, the Netherlands. I am conducting research about the fact that DSM is already active in the USA with ingredients for plant-based dairy alternatives, such as almond/oat milk, oat yogurt and plant-based ice cream, but would like to grow more in this area.

Therefore, I would like to ask you a few questions about the plant-based dairy alternatives in the USA. To make sure that this survey contributes to my research, it’s important that you are living in the USA. It will only take 5 minutes of your time and you will help me enormously with my research and graduation. The survey is anonymous, and the results are handled with care. This is the link to the survey: Research about the plant-based dairy alternatives in the USA

And if it could be possible, it would be very nice if you could share this survey among your network (so, users of plant-based dairy alternatives who are living in the USA). They can also use the link above.

It would help me tremendously with my research and graduation if you would fill out the survey and want to share it.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Isa van Eldijk

Student International Business

Reactions: PTree15 and Andy_T