Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

The day before yesterday I had a 'hearty' salad, with a thick home-made dressing (peanut butter, mustard, nooch, vinegar, tahini); for dessert: I made my 'mashed banana delight', with dried figs soaked overnight in almond milk, dried berries, cinnamon, dried coconut flakes, nuts, peanut butter and a drizzle of tahini. All good

Yesterday I had another serving of the leftover 'hearty salad' plus a side dish of quinoa mixed with black beans and pickled peppers.
For dessert: two whole peaches and a simpler version of my 'mashed banana delight'. I mixed in cashew nuts, dried coconut flakes, dried berries, and tahini with the mashed bananas.

All good.

Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC
I had most of a loaf of seedy Italian uncut in the freezer so we had mashed chickpea salad sandwiches with a side of pickle - put in celery and green onions and the "not mayo" was a mix of tons of tasty ingredients

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Reactions: Mazen and PTree15
I had a very early dinner of a Valsoia vegan lasagne and a tomato and black olive salad. Bread roll with vegan butter.

Reactions: Emma JC and Mazen
'Spiced' buckwheat (which I cooked with green peas and sundried tomatoes and lots of condiments, in my rice cooker), with black beans on the side and leafy greens sprinkled on top. Very nice

For dessert: I made my 'mashed banana delight' - after I mashed the bananas in a mug, I mixed in dried figs soaked overnight on almond milk, crushed walnuts, dried berries, dates, cinnamon, dried coconut flakes, peanut butter and a sprinkle of tahini. Delicious

I had a 'hearty' salad for dinner - with leafy greens, cabbage, chickpeas, avocado, tomatoes, cucumber, spring onions, pickled red peppers, chilly flakes, buckwheat (cooked with green peas and sun-dried tomatoes)- dressed with a mix of dijon mustard, balsamic vinegar, nutritional yeast, tahini and peanut butter. It was very nice (snapshot below).

For dessert: I had another 'mashed banana delight in a mug' - with dried berries, dates, cinnamon, dried coconut flakes, almond milk, peanut butter and tahini. It was delicious too.

1710904179983.jpeg

Last edited:
I had a 'hearty' salad for dinner - with leafy greens, cabbage, chickpeas, avocado, tomatoes, cucumber, spring onions, pickled red peppers, chilly flakes, buckwheat (cooked with green peas and sun-dried tomatoes)- dressed with a mix of dijon mustard, balsamic vinegar, nutritional yeast, tahini and peanut butter. It was very nice (snapshot below).

For dessert: I had another 'mashed banana delight in a mug' - with dried berries, dates, cinnamon, dried coconut flakes, almond milk, peanut butter and tahini. It was delicious too.

View attachment 30346
That looks delicious!!

Reactions: Mazen
Lentil & vegetable soup (from the freezer) with added leftover pasta bol served with a sprinkle of
smoked paprika/yeast flakes/a drizzle of evo and some grated Violife parmesan style cheeze.

Apple puree with Sojade yogurt and soy cream/sweetener.