Styles

Thank you you guys! You are all so nice. :)

I do tend to do that at least once a season, at least, switching styles, if I have the options to choose from.

I have changed the forum's default style to XenForo style - Leafy Greens, because it makes us look different at first glance from the usual default blue that more forum styles come in.

But don't panic if you like blue! Just go to your profile, click on "Preferences", and the very top option will let you select which style to view the forum with. XenForo style - Original was the old default.

We also have another blue, a slightly different shade from the standard forum blue. It's called XenForo style - Blueberry, and I think it is a nicer blue than that used in the default.

These are all really great! I usually choose a style and stick with it, but these are all so nice I can see myself switching around every once in a while here.

Likewise. Usually, there's only one I like and is easy enough on my eyes. Here, there's a wealth of choices.

You have a very nice eye for color, PickleJuice.

The new default style is not easy on the eye imo
It's no different in contrast or tint from the default, it's just green instead of blue, so I am not sure what your complaint is, unless you dislike green. But you can choose your own style with which to view it.

It just my personal preference. Green is fine but the color scheme just doesn't appeal to me.

I know I can choose. I'm just concerned about first impressions from newbies. The old default just looks cleaner to me.

It's always a risk no matter what color scheme is chosen. I think the green gives a better first impression because it ties into our logo and icons the best, without sacrificing the readability of the default. And green and blue are pretty tied for being people's favorite colors.

I'm all for green being the default. Blue and white ones always look bare to me, like the forum has just started and hasn't got round to making changes. Plus green is more associated with veg*n stuff :)

The green skin was like a giant neon sign being lit up not 3 inches from my eyes, after a decade of darkness.

I am still using the Red one. I was using High Contrast.
I just can't make up my mind - so switching them around is going to be fun!

I'm trying out the Leafy Green style. Really liking it so far. It's so nice to have all these options! Thanks PJ!