Styles

I've just switched to the high contrast one. I really like it. The only problem I have with it is that it's next to impossible to see the line that separates a user's post from their signature.

I've just switched to the high contrast one. I really like it. The only problem I have with it is that it's next to impossible to see the line that separates a user's post from their signature.
That's been a problem with the original styles all along. That's why I put a line above my own signature. If I ever locate the style property that controls it I will alter it, but the list of style properties is long, and they don't use sensible names for things.

I've gone back to the flexile dark + green style and the logo has disappeared. It just says "Flexile" where the logo was. I've checked on the blue one and it's the same. :(

Oh that's odd. I don't know why. I haven't messed with either of them, and I don't have access to where the logo gets uploaded.

Ah, that was my fault, sorry. I updated the Flexile styles to the latest version, and apparently the logo link was overwritten.

I would like to see a theme in some sort of 'warm' color (something on the red end of the spectrum). Ideally a lighter theme like the VeggieViews one (which is currently my favorite) since I find the dark themes harder to read. But I don't want to be a bother if no one else is interested.
I have created a red one. VeggieViews Red. Let me know if it is what you had in mind. I don't mind tweaking it if you had a different idea of what you were looking for.

I tend toward the use of more muted colors, since bright primaries are hard on people's eyes.

I have created a red one. VeggieViews Red. Let me know if it is what you had in mind. I don't mind tweaking it if you had a different idea of what you were looking for.

I tend toward the use of more muted colors, since bright primaries are hard on people's eyes.
That looks great, thank you! :D The red you chose looks great and the gold complements it well.

Reactions: Pickle Juice
Ok been switching names around. We now have the following, based off the default style, which is XenForo style - Original:
XenForo style - Original (the blue one)
XenForo style - Leafy Greens
Xenforo style - Blueberries
Xenforo style - Grapes
Xenforo style - Citrus
Modified Xenforo style

And the following based off the VeggieViews style, which I developed from the XenForo style - Original:
VeggieViews
VeggieViews High Contrast
VeggieViews Red

and the dark ones:
Flexile Dark + Blue style
Flexile Dark + Green style

and a mobile one:
XFStop Mobile style

I have one in progress which I am adapting from Flexile Dark + Green, using the VeggieViews palette.

Reactions: Rosie1
Looks like I have reached a limit. I'll have to see if we can make some room for a couple more. Otherwise I might have to delete some to make room for others.