Starbucks Vegan Drinks

I'm sad I missed the juniper drink from last year. I have a copycat recipe for the syrup, but don't feel like making it, even though I do have juniper berries.
If there's no whipped topping I don't want to buy a special coffee. The last time was at a Caribou coffee and I had white chocolate mocha. It definitely wasn't vegan, but that's my point, that's what I want, so no floofy coffee for me :pout:

I know there's cheaper vegan white chocolate chips, Walmart is supposed to have them, but they never do at mine-even got to go there for them
I found if you search something at Walmart they first show they have it, but it you refresh the screen, and play around, you find they do not.

Anyway, anyone know where I can get white chocolate at a decent price? Like no more than $4 for a bag of chips (I wanted to say 3 but I really want them!)

Just in time

I always thought the mocha sauce wasn't vegan. Good to know that it is. I would love a peppermint mocha. :) I usually just get a pump of peppermint syrup with a regular soy latte. It's tasty. There sauces and syrups are very sweet, so I always just get one pump when I get something flavored.

Reactions: Lou