Starbucks Vegan Drinks

Damo

Forum Legend
Reaction score
I don't visit Starbucks very often mainly because I don't like playing gold for hot drink I mean it's normally like £5+ right for almost everything? Which is a lot for a drink for me at least, even so I do like a Starbucks every now and again :)

I believe there's a lot of drinks they serve where you can just substitute cow milk for soy and remove the cream or none vegan syrup etc...

Lets make a list because I couldn't find a list of what's vegan and what is not the Starbucks website unless it's very hard to find.

Here we go.
  • Soy latte
  • Vanilla soy latte
  • Cappuccino with soy milk
  • Green tea frappuccino (without the cream)
  • Soy hazelnut frappucino
There's probably a lot more than what I've listed above feel free to add to the list :D

Yes it's rather confusing. For instance the caramel drizzle is NOT vegan whereas the caramel syrup IS. What the difference is between them, I don't know.

• Love
Reactions: KLS52 and Lou
Starbucks introduces even more non-dairy choices.

NEW Brown Sugar Oatmilk Shaken Espresso

NEW Chocolate Almondmilk Shaken Espresso

Pineapple Matcha Drink

Pink Drink

The shaken espresso's look yummy. I love the pink drink and used to drink that one all the time until it started giving me heartburn that no heartburn medication could tame. I miss it.

Reactions: KLS52
Personally, I've never been a fan of cold coffee or coffee drinks, but's it's all the rage around here.

I frequently see townies walking around with their giant iced coffee from Dunkin Donuts.
I blame my sister for even getting me into coffee. I was always a tea girl (still am). I always liked coffee-flavored things, like milk and ice cream. So my sister says, you really should try the Dunkin' Donuts iced coffee. Well, after that, I was hooked. I was in my 30s before I had a hot cup of coffee, and now I love the stuff. I make cold brew coffee all summer and drink it black.

Reactions: beancounter
I'll try making a pineapple matcha at home. hmmm, if I add a banana it would be a pinacolada matcha.
I thought pina colada was pineapple and coconut? 🤔 Yes, it is coconut! 😃
Pineapple, orange, ginger, matcha, ground flax (golden! :joy:) is a favorite smoothie of mine!

I thought pina colada was pineapple and coconut? 🤔 Yes, it is coconut! 😃
Pineapple, orange, ginger, matcha, ground flax (golden! :joy:) is a favorite smoothie of mine!
The Starbuck version of the Pineapple Matcha uses coconut milk.

Here is a new Starbucks drink I want to try.
Oh, btw, I am not a Pumpkin spice latte fan.

Apple Crisp Macchiato.
I think this is going to be seasonal but we probably have till at least till November to order it.
And it's vegan if you just ask for oat, almond, soy, or coconut milk. I wonder if they charge you more for plan milks...

We're getting a Starbucks by me, and I'd to try something new there, just ... because.
But apple and coffee :confounded:. That sounds terrible! But then, the only thing I like with coffee is chocolate,and there aren't enough chocolate coffees! I was in line at a gas station that had lots of coffees, syruips, creamers--no plain chocolate coffee! They had chocolate caramel :down: They had Silk vanilla creamer--why no Silk chocolate creamer?

Anyway, that apple macchiato sounds good if they used tea-- like a matcha apple crisp macchiato :up: Can I do that?

Reactions: PTree15 and Lou
Here is a new Starbucks drink I want to try.
Oh, btw, I am not a Pumpkin spice latte fan.

Apple Crisp Macchiato.
I think this is going to be seasonal but we probably have till at least till November to order it.
And it's vegan if you just ask for oat, almond, soy, or coconut milk. I wonder if they charge you more for plan milks...

I don't like the pumpkin spice latte, either. I'm kind of picky about pumpkin. I like it, but only in certain ways ... like pumpkin bread or pumpkin soup. I don't care much for pumpkin pie. As for the apple crisp latte, I think I will pass, despite my love of apple crisp. For some reason, I can't tolerate Starbucks' syrups anymore. They are just too sweet. I go only occasionally now, but I tend to get a plain latte with an extra shot of espresso, and I seem to like that better. I do like the peppermint syrup because it's not that sweet. I like that at Christmastime.

Reactions: Lou
I wonder if they charge you more for plan milks...
They charge .80 cents extra here in Canada for oatmilk. I don't know what other PB options cost, but I know for sure they ding me .80 cents for oatmilk, which is why I rarely go there. The same drink I make at home for a whole lot less costs $6.77 at Starbucks. Personally, I prefer the coffee I use at home. Starbucks espresso is just barely acceptable, in my humble opinion.

Reactions: Lou