So, hey... O.o

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustDucky

Newcomer
Reaction score
I'm just stopping to say hello. I'm Liz, I've just recently decided to go pescetarian, and am really finding it quite exciting. I've joined mainly because I don't know many vegetarians of any sort, and could really use the advice and support of others as I'm adjusting to this new lifestyle.

So HI!!

(I really suck at introducing myself. I'm awkward.)

Hi JustDucky,

Thank you for your interest in VV.

However, this board is only for vegetarians or those working toward becoming a vegetarian*.
Since you stated that you are pescetarian (someone who eats fish), you can not be a member here.

RULES ABOUT POSTING
  1. You must either a) adhere to a flavour of vegetarianism or b) you must be transitioning to such a diet or lifestyle. Vegetarianism excludes the consumption of animal flesh.
  2. You must be at least 13 Earth-years old.
  3. You can only have one account at any time.
  4. Don't post spam. (As a spam-preventing measure, brand new members can't post URLs. These URLs will be automatically hidden by the software.)
  5. Don't post any illegal content.
  6. Don't engage in name-calling or ad hominem attacks against fellow members or ex-members, and don't click the "Like" button on posts with such content.
  7. Don't post information from private conversations anywhere unless you have been given permission to do so.

Hi Liz,

beancounter is right - this forum is only for vegetarians (incl. vegans) and those transitioning to that diet / lifestyle. So unless you decide to attempt going vegetarian rather than pescetarian, I'm afraid your stay here will be quite brief.

I'm sorry if that sounds harsh, but it's the rules!

What do you say, can we persuade you to go vegetarian instead? :)

Reactions: KLS52
Status
Not open for further replies.