Animal Advocacy Service dog to be killed after beating

Why the HELL was that woman hitting that poor dog?!

If a person had bit her, it would be self defence and that ******* would be in jail. People make me angry.

Yeah, I did it.

This probably will make me go on a petition-signing spree though.

She's his former owner, and she has no clue how to break up a dog fight? I've broken up plenty and only got bitten when two small dogs sharing my lap started fighting right on me. I realize it's a difficult skill to learn, but if you can't learn it you have no business having dogs.

Signing and sharing. :(

Reactions: AspireToExpire
Signed. I think this stupid woman and the animal services officer must share a single, malfunctioning brain cell. Morons.

I agree, anyone with a dog needs to learn how to break up a fight, even if you have only one. My friend's on-leash dog was attacked by a loose dog the other day so it can happen anywhere. Hitting and yelling is the LAST thing you want to do. Why can't we put down stupid people as easily as we do dogs?

Dutch had his hearing today, his people have about an hour as of right now to surrender him to animal control. His owner also got 20 days in jail for not "showing enough remorse" for the woman he bit (I.E. the woman who beat him mercilessly).

I'm so angry right now.

According to the newspaper, he got a stay of execution until his appeal is heard, but I don't know when that is. There is another petition going around, but I'm not very hopeful.