Project-Looking for vegan couples/Wedding Planning

Rob_48

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Strict vegetarian
Hello, I currently looking for vegan couples to interview for a school project. I am in a UX (user experience) class and we are currently developing app ideas. Before we start development, we need to understand specific user needs. I thought that it might be an interesting niche idea to develop an app that can increase visibility of vegan options for people, specifically for catering for large groups of people. The questions pertain directly to how you are setting up a vegan wedding, and the issues that come from that. Its okay if your wedding has already happened, or if you had to push back the date due to COVID.

If you are interested, DM me directly and we can set up an interview. Note: I will be required to record the interview, but if you are uncomfortable with a video recording then we can just use the audio. I would love to hear any feedback from you guys, thanks!

Reactions: SamurajCo
Hello!

I hope you found people for your research and also received a good mark.

I like the idea of a special application connected to the vegan lifestyle of some people. Personally, it would be helpful for people who are choosing restaurants, as I think. Would you be able to add the specific feature to your application?

I and my girlfriend Jenny were lucky to visit Hire The Refinery Spinningfields in Manchester | Poptop UK because they had a special menu for vegans. But before that, we visited almost 10 restaurants and they did not have anything we could free eat without any concerns. Moreover, Spinning fields had a good wifi network so I was able to almost immediately solve a little (no) crisis at my work.

Anyway, thank you for your contribution to the Vegan community, Rob_48. I hope everything passed fine for your research :3

Please answer if you developed an app so I and Jenny can download it.

Best regards,
Andre

Hello!

I hope you found people for your research and also received a good mark.

I like the idea of a special application connected to the vegan lifestyle of some people. Personally, it would be helpful for people who are choosing restaurants, as I think. Would you be able to add the specific feature to your application?

I and my girlfriend Jenny were lucky to visit Hire The Refinery Spinningfields in Manchester | Poptop UK because they had a special menu for vegans. But before that, we visited almost 10 restaurants and they did not have anything we could free eat without any concerns. Moreover, Spinning fields had a good wifi network so I was able to almost immediately solve a little (no) crisis at my work.

Anyway, thank you for your contribution to the Vegan community, Rob_48. I hope everything passed fine for your research :3

Please answer if you developed an app so I and Jenny can download it.

Best regards,
Andre
There are at least 25 vegan restaurants in Manchester, UK: https://www.happycow.net/searchmap?s=3&location=Manchester,+England&filters=vegan&metric=mi&limit=81&order=default&lat=53.457412781621045&lng=-2.2444951365614045&zoom=13.25&page=1&bb=53.42505315727333,-2.3061323459543352,53.489772405968765,-2.182857927168474&radius=2.53