UK Product Thread

Burgers will now cost just £1.35 rather than £3 – over 50% off.

This is because, for a lot of people, vegan alternatives aren’t as accessible or budget-friendly as animal products. Therefore, dropping the prices to match animal-based meats will enable more people to try plant-based products.

• Love
Reactions: Raven
The award-winning brand Nush expanded its range of almond milk-based, dairy-free yoghurts, and cheeses with an exciting and nutritious chocolate orange flavour Choc Pots.

Not only do they promise to taste delicious, but promote healthy eating too. Each pot is 190 calories with 5g of protein, and free from dairy, lactose, gluten, soya, preservatives, additives, and refined sugar.

1620462253978.png

This is really bad news as Vimto is one of my most favourite drinks. They have added Vit D to their ingredients stating
that the product is now suitable for vegetarians. I don't see how that can be plausible as the latter is animal derived.

Linda's legacy lives on and I just hope that all the proceeds of this book go to animal charities. This family really
doesn't need any extra cash; Paul= £820 million, Stella= £75 million.

1620463124889.png

I tried the three cheeze pizza from M&S (lovely!) and I had a slice of vegan cheesecake again. :D

I also love the vegan Leon Korean mayo.:heart_eyes: I didn't like the vegan bacon mayo. I found it too rich.

Reactions: shyvas
I tried the three cheeze pizza from M&S (lovely!) and I had a slice of vegan cheesecake again. :D

I also love the vegan Leon Korean mayo.:heart_eyes: I didn't like the vegan bacon mayo. I found it too rich.

I also had their rectangular pizza but can't remember the name. What was the cheesecake like? Their PKitchen range is really good.

I also had their rectangular pizza but can't remember the name. What was the cheesecake like? Their PKitchen range is really good.
It's been years since I've had a vegan cheesecake and obviously even longer since I had a dairy version so I can't really compare. We both really like the M&S version.

• Love
Reactions: shyvas
This is really bad news as Vimto is one of my most favourite drinks. They have added Vit D to their ingredients stating
that the product is now suitable for vegetarians. I don't see how that can be plausible as the latter is animal derived.

Vitamin D is vegetarian just like eggs and milk are.

But there are versions of vitamin D that are vegan. Almost all the plant milk companies use it.

I've never had Vimto or even heard of it but it seems to me that if they were going to spend money on adding Vitamin D - they might as well spend a little extra and kept it vegan.