UK Product Thread

Those Tesco pies stick to the foil trays! They taste lovely though.

My husband has next week off work and we are going to binge watch some shows. I'm going to try out the three new vegan pizzas from Papa John's. Not all at once.:p

There is a basic cheeze and tomato one that you can add toppings to, a garden pizza and a hot pepper one. You can also get potato wedges or cheezy potato wedges.

Reactions: Val

Dr. Oetker’s lean toward animal-free food could be part of its commitment to sustainability.

“Protection of the environment and climate has a special significance at Dr. Oetker and is firmly integrated into corporate governance,” Dr. Oetker writes on its website. “Trust, sustainability, and credibility are extremely important factors in the Dr. Oetker family business. Established over 100 years ago in Germany, the business has developed with these values at its core.”

I tried the Clarins vegan range of face creams and I really like them.

The only thing is that is said on the website that it is aimed at vegans aged 18 -25. How cheeky!😸

I tried the Clarins vegan range of face creams and I really like them.

The only thing is that is said on the website that it is aimed at vegans aged 18 -25. How cheeky!😸

In the cosmetic world it only means that the products are not designed for mature skins ; i.e. lacking in elasticity and hence needing more complexe ingredients.:)

OMG, that is so weird as I was going to say on the ice lolly thread that Soleros were my favourite ice creams and I wish they did a vegan one!

Same here. I don't like chocolate coated ice cream sticks. I particulary like the mango/passion fruit Solero. :p
I also like sorbet served with ice cream.;)

The Oggs cakes are delicious. I got the chocolate fudge cakes on clearance as it was their sell by date...so good. Not sure who would pay full price - really expensive.

I got the vegan sheese and the vegan garden party pizzas from Papa John's. I preferred the second one.

They also do vegan Ben and Jerry's, Coconutterly Caramel'd.

They are frozen Shyvas! Very delicious though.

The burgers are very 'meaty' which personally I don't like. The chicken burgers are nicer imo.

You will probably like their sausages in the chilled section...there are some cauliflower ones that remind me slightly of shroomdogs (same texture.)

They are frozen Shyvas! Very delicious though.

The burgers are very 'meaty' which personally I don't like. The chicken burgers are nicer imo.

You will probably like their sausages in the chilled section...there are some cauliflower ones that remind me slightly of shroomdogs (same texture.)

Thank you for the info Raggle. I may pick up a pack of sausage rolls. I'm also temped by the shroomdog style sausages. Sainsbury's SD's are to die for.

They are! That whole range by sainsburys is lovely.

We had some jack fruit burgers from that sainsburys plant based range (would've never picked them up myself as not a Jack fruit fan)& they are amazing.

They are! That whole range by sainsburys is lovely.

We had some jack fruit burgers from that sainsburys plant based range (would've never picked them up myself as not a Jack fruit fan)& they are amazing.

The shroomdogs (caramelised onions) are my favourite. There are no other sausages that taste as good. I will have a look out for the JF burger.