Post Something Cool From The Internet

If there’s a bunch of plaque, all over your teeth, who u gonna call?

TOOTHBRUSHERS!!

Ghostbusters theme played by 14 electronic devices including toothbrushes, card machines, typewriters, a steam iron, a body trimmer, an epilator, and a nail polishing device. One of the devices has disguised itself as a ghost. For this video, I also made a 3d printed stand for my credit card machines. I designed the stand together with my patrons on Discord. Enjoy this awesome music piece from the Ghostbusters movie and have a happy Halloween!

My granddaughter had that costume one year. 😁

Reactions: Lou
I want to get one of those Tall Boy costumes and then go dance and practice my moves with the Tube Man that hangs out in front of the mattress store.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: KLS52 and Emma JC
I want to get one of those Tall Boy costumes and then go dance and practice my moves with the Tube Man that hangs out in front of the mattress store.
Doooo it! Just make sure it’s recorded so you can share with us. 😍

• Agree
Reactions: Blues
I think that some of these Japanese ultra tiny homes are cool.
If you don't have a bathroom in your apartment, you could turn your waste products into a business and compost those. If you didn't have a kitchen, you could be (at least partly) raw vegan.

• Wow
Reactions: Emma JC
Here is another one:

Back in the day it was common, at least in my country, for large families to live in a small cabins (tupa). They'd have an outhouse and people would spent a lot of time outside anyways.

Reactions: Emma JC