Post Something Cool From The Internet

This was heard in NZ (although not by me )and a lot of animals reacted.
It seems that the shock wave creates it’s own sound
At this stage there doesn’t appear to be any casualties in Tonga but the cable was ruptured so detail’s are sketchy.

I hadn't heard of the game. I tried it and I think its too hard for me. (I'm not really good at word games).
but then as I was checking out the news on the computer - I saw this

I managed to do it in 2 today, I am impressed :rofl: I did get a good hint from watching Jimmy Fallon the other night - Questlove suggested starting with ARISE and that is really helpful and why I was able to get it in 2 - thanks Questlove!

I do love word games and play Microsoft Ultimate Word Games every day and also their Solitaire Daily Challenge.

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

I managed to do it in 2 today, I am impressed :rofl: I did get a good hint from watching Jimmy Fallon the other night - Questlove suggested starting with ARISE and that is really helpful and why I was able to get it in 2 - thanks Questlove!

I do love word games and play Microsoft Ultimate Word Games every day and also their Solitaire Daily Challenge.

Emma JC
I like Wordle--but I want more! I can only get one a day?

• Friendly
  • Agree
Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC
May be an image of 1 person, dog and text

Beyond Meat Debate Oxford Union​

and she reply

This is part of a series of 6 debates at on the subject Beyond Meat at Oxford

Last edited:
Reactions: Emma JC
this was from yesterday on CNN - finally they are talking more about diet and health... the more they do the better for the animals and the environment...

Emma JC

Reactions: Chryssie
has anyone else been playing Wordle? I am loving it and on yesterday's word my honey was participating and we solved it in 3 and today I did it in 3 on my own.... I do love these kinds of games and it is free with a new game every day Wordle - A daily word game

Emma JC
I started about a week ago and I’m hooked! I do the daily word and then I just continue with what I think are older puzzles on wordle-play.com
So fun! Today it took me four tries but yesterday I did it in three.

This is my record for the older puzzles.
CF43C745-589B-4950-9F44-DF5603064928.jpeg

• Love
I started about a week ago and I’m hooked! I do the daily word and then I just continue with what I think are older puzzles on wordle-play.com
So fun! Today it took me four tries but yesterday I did it in three.

This is my record for the older puzzles.
View attachment 26499
I really enjoy it, I'm glad you told me about it. I do often forget to play, or I do it at work--which were the times I got it in 2!
TOday was the 5th try, i thought particulary hard

You can find older puzzles? I'll have to look that up!

Last edited:
I go to wordle-play.com

The daily game is dailywordle.com

I have also been playing www.mathler.com for the past week and I am really enjoying it also. Same idea just a math equation instead.

Emma JC
One of my fb friends is playing that. I’m so bad at math. I think it would frustrate me lol. I know nothing about formulas. I keep seeing riddles where they give an equation that looks simply…like adding then subtracting but apparently it’s not that simple. You have to divide or multiply even though it doesn’t tell you to do that. 😵‍💫🤯 I’ll try to find one so you know what I’m talking about.

Oh, my.
Its not like we have enough crazy conspiracy theories. Now they are making them up.
Oh, wait. I guess they are usually made up. but I guess this one is special cause its not supposed to be serious.
Or, is it?

Birds Are Not Real

yes, I was able to do it without a calculator - math was one of my better subjects in school, along with spelling, hence wordle and mathler

in an equation all multiplying and dividing must be done before adding and subtracting (unless there are brackets involved lol)

Emma JC

• Informative
Reactions: KLS52 and Lou