Post Something Cool From The Internet

Not bad!šŸ‘ Sounds attractive, because the performer made a bet on a reharmonization that is based on the phrygian tetrachord of the 1st type, which is passionately loved by humans, because any songs that contain phrygian tetrachord as part of a verse or a refrain, raise some subconscious instincts in humans, as well as the proportion of DurĀ³/āµ Tonica -> moll IIIĀ³/āµ in the same tonality (this one is bingo as well). So those who compose and arrange music, know a looooot of secrets about how to reach the subconscious part of people's mind and how to make the listeners feel attached to a certain song, and make them desire to listen to it again and again. Phrygian tetrachord of the 1st and the 2nd types is one of the most powerful tool for managing human minds, because it's very ancient, and its unique combination of electromagnetic fluctuations that interfere with your own brain's rhythms, is associated with being engaged in something important, something that belongs to the source of all things. That's how it works (of course, not a single listener would ever realize it). 怰怰怰ā™¾ļø:lgbtq:
Wow, that sounded like a lesson in Quantum Mechanics!šŸ¤Æ Is there a way to explain this purely in terms of musical notes in a scale? I would love to learn how to use this.šŸŽøšŸ™‚

Wow, that sounded like a lesson in Quantum Mechanics!šŸ¤Æ Is there a way to explain this purely in terms of musical notes in a scale? I would love to learn how to use this.šŸŽøšŸ™‚
Lol, i'm terrible at explaining things. However, i wasn't contented with the explanations that i found on Youtube. So if you don't mind, i'll show you a couple tricks on my piano tomorrow or on Tuesday (when i finally reach my piano,- someone has to take me to town with all my garbage).šŸ˜
Moreover, i have no idea what to play at my new co-worker's choreography class, so, at least, seeing my piano after 2.5+ months of absence will be quite useful.šŸ˜† (That's not 100% true, actually: i managed to play a little, when i was in town on Aug.30th-Sept.5th). Turned out, i remember everything, haha. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: Brian W
I heard about that. I can't read the WP cause it's behind a paywall and I've already used my allotted number of articles this month. I subscribe to the NYT so I read their article. but here is one everyone can read.

I wonder if someone will come forward and take credit for it.
I also wonder if some artist is saying, it took them long enough to discover that. I installed that in '77

Reactions: Chryssie