Post Something Cool From The Internet

The beloved Steven Spielberg film, E.T., was released in 1982. Fast forward to July 9, 2020, when the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration Office of Exploration and Research, NOAA, announced that a deep-sea team discovered a new type of sponge that resembles the alien known as E.T. This ‘alien-like’ creature was found growing in an area of the Pacific seafloor that dates as far back as 145 million years ago! Known as the “Forest of the Weird”, this extraordinary seascape is over 7,800 ft. below the surface – where strange looking creatures appeared to be growing from the rocky seafloor.

This is for @NYC Gardener , @Blues , @Veganite , @Brian1 , and everyone who is interested. I find it quite amusing. The video is available until Aug.14th.
"Royal opera house". In cooperation with "ZooNation".
"MAD HATTER'S TEA PARTY". (Based on Lewis Carroll's "Alice's adventures in wonderland"). Choreographers - Kate Prince and Rowen Hawkins.
IMG_20200810_123037.jpg

This is for @NYC Gardener , @Blues , @Veganite , @Brian1 , and everyone who is interested. I find it quite amusing. The video is available until Aug.14th.
"Royal opera house". In cooperation with "ZooNation".
"MAD HATTER'S TEA PARTY". (Based on Lewis Carroll's "Alice's adventures in wonderland"). Choreographers - Kate Prince and Rowen Hawkins.
View attachment 22056
Damn it I missed it Val, I watched 10 minutes of it and because of the length of it, I thought : come back when I have downtime: and I see its date stamped.
But from what I saw of it I would pay the money and go and see it. :)

• Friendly
Reactions: Val
Damn it I missed it Val, I watched 10 minutes of it and because of the length of it, I thought : come back when I have downtime: and I see its date stamped.
But from what I saw of it I would pay the money and go and see it. :)
Some good news😉 ...This is weird, but it has appeared again! (Maybe this is just another channel). At least it works for me!

Reactions: Blues
I like that the guy flies around over the lake. That way if he crashes he probably won’t be killed on impact. Just probably drown a few minutes later.

How the heck did they video that

My guess is that the guy has a selfie stick on his helmet with a GoPro on it. Maybe it goes out a little way and then has a bend - like an elbow. It must be something like that or you would see it in the frame. Once the guy pulls his chute i think you can see the shadow of it on his helmet.

My guess is that the guy has a selfie stick on his helmet with a GoPro on it. Maybe it goes out a little way and then has a bend - like an elbow. It must be something like that or you would see it in the frame. Once the guy pulls his chute i think you can see the shadow of it on his helmet.
Argh I see @ 1:23 you can see the reflection of what you just explained .
All well thought through.

I didn't spot the shadow at 1:23. I was looking at 2:11.
It looks to be longer than I imagined but then shadows can be deceiving.

Reactions: Blues
Years ago I had a poster of a little girl rushing over to some baby skunks. the caption was "Kittens!"

Then there was some kind of inspirational message at the very bottom.

Anytime i see a picture of a skunk. or a real one i remember that photo and say "kittens".

• Love