US Politics-2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

but even better--

Where does believing this get anyone? Maybe you're just being controlled by alien space laser beams

I would like to bestow @silva with high honors. Granted I didn't spend A LOT of time researching the JFK quote but I found almost nothing. in hindsight, I should have started with Snopes. although I assumed that google would have sent me so something like that. In my defense, I might not have typed in the entire quote.

Anyway, Silva, kudos! If you ever need a reference for Internet Research or Conspiracy Theory Debunking, please ask me. I will be happy to write a glowing endorsement.

Maybe after the quarantine is over you can get a gig teaching this to high school students.

"There's a plot in this country to enslave ever man, woman, and child. Before I leave this high and noble office I intend to expose this plot" -President John F Kennedy 7 days before his assassination.

After reading Sylva's reply, I have reported you.
Promoting BS is against the policy of this forum. I believed you were warned at least once before.
Not sure how many warnings you get but if you wish to remain on this forum you might want to do some fact checking of your own.
Granted Sylva's research was A+, but even my C- attempt found absolutely no verification or proof of this assertion.
You have the right to be a gullible idiot. but I do not accept you have a right to repeat lies, misinformation, and slander.
you are welcome to go back to wherever you got that quote and complain how your 1st amendment rights are being violated.

After reading Sylva's reply, I have reported you.
Promoting BS is against the policy of this forum. I believed you were warned at least once before.
Not sure how many warnings you get but if you wish to remain on this forum you might want to do some fact checking of your own.
Granted Sylva's research was A+, but even my C- attempt found absolutely no verification or proof of this assertion.
You have the right to be a gullible idiot. but I do not accept you have a right to repeat lies, misinformation, and slander.
you are welcome to go back to wherever you got that quote and complain how your 1st amendment rights are being violated.
Fine I admit it I was wrong about that, you happy?

• Love
Reactions: Lou
interesting.
but best thing Is the Oregon Trails T-shirt. Especially the CRT graphics.
Man! that is Old School.
I gotta get one of those

• Agree
Reactions: Sax
As long as you don't expect the medical profession to pick up the pieces when you become critically ill, and as long as your refusal doesn't result in the deaths of other people.
I agree with your first point. IMO, anyone who refused the vaccine will not be entitled to medical treatment if the contract covid. Whether they can pay for the treatment or not. If you get covid and didn't want the vaccine, you are on your own.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brian W
Status
Not open for further replies.