US New items at Trader Joe's

I did see the Breyers non dairy ones--but--the weight on the carton is just different enough so they don't go on sale when the others do :hmm:.
I don't like pb in ice cream, and not a fan of cookies & creme---but Breyers had been my ice cream of choice years ago! Rocky Road! My son buys it and I feel so taunted..till I get an Aldi mocha fudge

I did see the Breyers non dairy ones--but--the weight on the carton is just different enough so they don't go on sale when the others do :hmm:.
I don't like pb in ice cream, and not a fan of cookies & creme---but Breyers had been my ice cream of choice years ago! Rocky Road! My son buys it and I feel so taunted..till I get an Aldi mocha fudge
I used to get a scoop of rocky road and a scoop of mint chocolate chip from Baskin Robbins. Sooooo good.
I like peanut butter in ice cream. Cookies and cream not so much but I would try the Breyers if I find it.

I used to get a scoop of rocky road and a scoop of mint chocolate chip from Baskin Robbins. Sooooo good.
I like peanut butter in ice cream. Cookies and cream not so much but I would try the Breyers if I find it.
Rocky Road was my favorite at Baskin Robbins. :) I need to make an Aldi run, soon, so I will look for more Aldi non-dairy ice cream.

I have never seen the non-dairy Breyers. :( I will have to go over to Aldi's sometime and see what they have there. I don't remember seeing any non-dairy ice cream the one time I went over there.

• Friendly
Reactions: Val and Emma JC
I have never seen the non-dairy Breyers. :( I will have to go over to Aldi's sometime and see what they have there. I don't remember seeing any non-dairy ice cream the one time I went over there.
Rocky Road was my favorite at Baskin Robbins. :) I need to make an Aldi run, soon, so I will look for more Aldi non-dairy ice cream.
We've had the almond milk vanilla, chocolate and mocha fudge as a seasonal item- they're in the tall freezer with the other ice creams
The coconut was a special, they're gone from mine now
I got a chocolate berry granola there that is really good, I think a special

So by now, you have probably heard that Trader Joe's is discontinuing their Trader Ming's, Trader Jose's, and Trader Giotto's.

If this makes you sad this is a solution.
(As seen on the Daily Show)

• Haha
Reactions: silva
TRADER JOE’S IS NOW SELLING VEGAN CHEESECAKES

Trader Joe's now has vegan cheesecakes, called Trader Joe's Cheese-less "Cheesecakes." The dairy-free dessert option is in the frozen aisle.

I saw the mac & cheese but put it back when I saw it was butternut squash! Yuck! Yes, I can taste it....
I'm not too curious anymore about vegan cheesecakes. I didn't like Daiya, and while my son luved the one i made with cashews, vanilla and agar, I wasn't as fond--but--I do want to try the little packet of True Lime or Lemon and see about a key lime style!

• Friendly
Reactions: Emma JC
When I was in my 20s I was a cheesecake explorer. We would take these road trips to places that we had heard about that had great cheesecake. Now, this was before the internet and a lot of these places were off the beaten trail. I'm not sure how we would find out about these places. maybe word of mouth or maybe just luck.

Anyway, I miss going on cheesecake expeditions.

• Informative
Reactions: shyvas and KLS52
I had their vegan cheddar slices. I don't like them as much as Daiya block cheddar. they're crumbly, but melt ok. Taste is alright melted. not that good cold

Reactions: KLS52
I may drive the 45 minutes tomorrow just for that chocolate bar lol.
I'm surprised it's vegan 🙄 . I'll look for it- but if it's more than the others screw them.
There cashew vegan cheddar slices aren't bad really. I had them melted in chili, and a cold cheese tomato and lettuce and vegan mayo sandwich, tasty both ways. Still favor Daiya block though, above all
I'm curious about the new plant based meats, but not too much. I'll go when I need more soy beverage--I started drinking golden milk now so will be sooner

Oh yeah--if you go they have new strawberry oat milk ice cream. It's good, and has bits of almond. I didn't care for the almond bits, but my son loved them

Reactions: KLS52
I may drive the 45 minutes tomorrow just for that chocolate bar lol.

I wonder what it tastes like and would be interested to know whether it's a good as dairy milk chocolate?
I tasted two brands in the UK that you can buy in Supermarkets and one of them (Galaxy) tasted awful. The other one (Nomo) was so so but nothing like the real thing.
TJ's contains almond milk so perhaps it tastes better than the UK brands which were so disappointing.

Apparently Cadbury's are currently working on a vegan milk chocolate, so we'll see. Sadly, European milk chocolate is really good.

I wonder what it tastes like and would be interested to know whether it's a good as dairy milk chocolate?
I can’t imagine that it does but my curiosity is peaked. I’m tempted to try a piece before I leave the store, that way, in the event that I like it, I can buy 2-3, or 4 lol.
I really miss milk chocolate. Dark is ok and I’ll eat it but I don’t enjoy it like I do milk chocolate.

• Love
Reactions: shyvas
@silva thanks for the reminder on the ice cream because I did want to try it.

Reactions: silva
I can’t imagine that it does but my curiosity is peaked. I’m tempted to try a piece before I leave the store, that way, in the event that I like it, I can buy 2-3, or 4 lol.
I really miss milk chocolate. Dark is ok and I’ll eat it but I don’t enjoy it like I do milk chocolate.

That's what I would do.:)