My Boyfriend's Ex Just Married

I went home last night and my mom talked to me about him. I told her everything and it felt great actually. She said I should dump him before I get caught in a point of no turning back.. Like if he gets me pregnant or something.

I haven't gone back to his place for almost 24 hours and I have received 3 calls and 12 messages from him. He was crying on the phone begging for me to come back. I don't know what to do.

It's my advice to stay away from him and erase the messages. He's attempting to regain control. You've already seen pleading. It's not unlikely that he'll threaten harming you, someone you love or even harming himself in an attempt to regain control.

It's easier to erase the messages and cut off all contact.

Reactions: Amy SF
Mod Post:

This is a thread where somebody is asking for support. Please do not argue or debate within this thread, but keep it on-topic and supportive towards the original post. I have temporarily moved posts until I have time to decide if I should delete or move them to a separate thread (as I don't have much time). Let me know if you have a strong preference via message.

Edited to add: I understand that there have been issues with trolling on our forums in the past. If you have concerns about a post, use the report button at the bottom right hand side of the post to report it (to anybody concerned: it is always helpful to report posts, never annoying). Please either give members the benefit on the doubt or ignore their posts, particularly when they are asking for help, in order to make this board a welcoming place.

Please keep future posts on topic.

Last edited:
Reactions: das_nut and Amy SF
Hi Coralyn
I hope this too. Is it possible for you to let us know that you ok? as we are hoping that you have managed to sort this situation out and move on.