TV & Film Movie Lounge

Christmas movies start tonight on the Hallmark Movies and Mysteries channel at 8 pm EST.
I must have read that the other day as I had a dream that night that I was looking at a fully decorated tree in my living room! I think I will finally get a real tree this year after saying it for the last ten years! I know there is a place that sells real trees around here as I walked past it last xmas when I went down here for the day.:)

• Friendly
  • Love
Reactions: Emma JC and KLS52
Movie about Nils-Aslak Valkeapää, who was an Saame poet and an musician. Yoik is very beautiful.

Váimmustan lea biegga / Tuuli käy läpi sydämein (the wind is blowing through my heart)

Reactions: Emma JC
Cold Mountain is now on Netflix here and so we watched it last night and it is an excellent movie - from 2003 - so many great actors, Nicole Kidman, Jude Law, Renee Zellweger, Natalie Portman and the list goes on...

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Reactions: Lou
Yesterday I watched Tokyo Godfathers. It was in Japanese and probably with Arabic subtitles, so I understood very little of what was said, but that didn't bother me. I love that movie. Last time I saw it was when I was a teen.

Tokyo Godfathers (2003) - IMDb

I just finished watching the new version of "Westside Story". It was amazing! I had seen the original a couple of times years ago but this still brought me to tears. (of course we know the whole Romeo and Juliet story is not a happy ending) Outstanding re-make!

I watched a really good Disney+ original movie called "Rise". It is the true story of a Nigerian family whose 3 sons became NBA stars. While I am not a sports fan, I love a good inspirational sports story. This one was outstanding.

we watched Good Luck to you, Leo Grande last night on Prime - Emma Thompson, Daryl McCormack - so different and so good and Emma is very brave to do what she did in the film - I saw her on Stephen Colbert a couple of weeks ago and so I did have a hint as to what was coming

Emma JC

we watched Good Luck to you, Leo Grande last night on Prime - Emma Thompson, Daryl McCormack - so different and so good and Emma is very brave to do what she did in the film - I saw her on Stephen Colbert a couple of weeks ago and so I did have a hint as to what was coming

Emma JC
What did she do?
maybe you should put it in a spoiler thing for those who plan on watching it.