TV & Film Movie Lounge

I watched the following film last night and it was better than what I expected:

Reactions: Emma JC
Godzilla vs Kong was not good. I stopped after about 20 mins.

Now I'm watching Jurassic Park 3. This one seems better than I remembered and the second film seemed worse. Hmm.

Reactions: Emma JC and KLS52
I like the first one best, then the third, and then the second. I think there was another after that. I remember it being ok but I didn’t think it was great. I would choose any of the first three over the fourth one.

I like the first one best, then the third, and then the second. I think there was another after that. I remember it being ok but I didn’t think it was great. I would choose any of the first three over the fourth one.
Yes, they are definitely much better than the newer films.

Reactions: KLS52
Rainy day today…I need to find a good movie or two to watch while I jump on my trampoline. 😁

A complete waste of time.
I liked it. I thought it was interesting. Compelling even. I even went back and watched the escape scene over again.

But don't take my word for it.

Cited as one of the best films of the year, Room received numerous awards and nominations. At the 88th Academy Awards, Room received four nominations, including Best Picture. It also won nine Canadian Screen Awards, including Best Motion Picture, and seven Irish Film & Television Awards, including Best Film. Larson won the Academy Award, Golden Globe Award and the BAFTA Award for Best Actress.​
From Wikipedia.​

• Informative
Last night I watched "Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness" . It was non-stop Marvel action and I enjoyed it! I love those Marvel movies!