TV & Film Movie Lounge

last night we watched 'The Little Things' with Denzel, Jared Leto, Rami Malek - I love all these actors and very much disliked the movie - I kept waiting for something good or at least interesting to happen and nada....

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

• Informative
Reactions: PTree15
you won't believe what we watched.... omg - Jackass Forever... we have not watched any of the previous ones nor did I have any idea what it was about when I picked it up at the library - there was a lot of hysterical laughter on our couch and my honey was very appreciative of all the laughter as we can always use more of that in our lives... absolutely insane

Emma JC

• Informative
Reactions: PTree15 and Lou
last night we watched Reminiscence with Hugh Jackman and Rebecca Ferguson - it was rated a 5.8 and I think that reflects how we felt about it, at one point, about half way through, I asked if he wanted to just turn it off and watch youtube...

Emma JC

from library - Cruella - we very much enjoyed it - Emma Thompson, Emma Stone, what's not to like

Emma JC
I saw the movie a long time ago and just barely remember it. I think I was disappointed in the lack of dogs.

I just saw an ad for Cruella 2

• Friendly
Reactions: Emma JC
I watched the movie "Grandma" on Hulu. It was really good! It was released in 2015 but I had never heard of it. Lily Tomlin stars as a free-spirited lesbian Grandma whose teenage granddaughter comes to her for help.

Amazing Grace

A documentary presenting Aretha Franklin with choir at the New Bethel Baptist Church in Watts, Los Angeles in January 1972.
A brilliant watch , Aretha at her best ,well I thought so.
It sat on the shelf for years it seems they screwed up the timing between the lip movement and the sound and only when technology improved could the get it out to the public

How funny…I’m scrolling through the TV guide and what do I see? Jurassic Park, my favorite, lol. I’m watching it.

• Love
Reactions: Emma JC and Raven