TV & Film Movie Lounge

watched Clara - a romantic sci-fi - it was cool and enjoyable, filmed in Toronto with mostly Canadian actors included "Mike" from Suits who's real name is Patrick J Adams

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

• Informative
Reactions: PTree15
I'm watching the film Ambulance. It is really rubbish! I read fairly good reviews.
I remember seeing trailers for that and thinking I'd be skipping it. :D I might watch The King's Man tonight. A friend lent me the DVD ages ago, but I haven't had the time or brain power for anything new (except Hallmark Christmas movies, lol).

• Friendly
Reactions: Raven and Emma JC
I was thinking of watching a film tonight on Prime...

So I'm watching Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom and the main characters are getting all freaked out about creating dinosaurs, exploiting dinosaurs, keeping dinosaurs in captivity. They even go to extreme lengths to protect and save dinosaurs.

The whole time I'm thinking, what about cows, pigs and chickens??

That looks amazing! I haven't seen the Little Mermaid in 30 years! I was working in child care at the time and when that movie came out on DVD, I think every little girl brought it for movie day!

• Agree
Reactions: Emma JC
So I'm watching Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom and the main characters are getting all freaked out about creating dinosaurs, exploiting dinosaurs, keeping dinosaurs in captivity. They even go to extreme lengths to protect and save dinosaurs.

The whole time I'm thinking, what about cows, pigs and chickens??
I asked the same thing with a petition to ban dog meat in Philippines