TV & Film Movie Lounge

I watched Reminiscence on HBO. Well, half of it, the other half, it watched me as I fell asleep on the couch from too much pasta 😅 my husband seemed to like it

Reactions: Emma JC
I started watching House of the dragon, but stopped at the birth scene. I can usually watch violent scenes but got sick from this... Maybe I will try it again later

• Informative
I didn't see those films but I watched Orphan First Kill and Deadstream which are both horrors. I thought they were both very watchable.

We are seeing Halloween Ends tomorrow.

last night we watched The Duke on Prime - I wasn't into it at first and it gradually pulled me in - based on a true story it stars Helen Mirren, Matthew Goode, Jim Broadbent - quite enjoyed it and it took place in the year I was born so that always makes it more interesting

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52
I rewatched the horror film X this weekend as I saw it was on Prime and I didn't really remember it. I thought it was well done and then I saw that a prequel had come out last month and there will be a third film so I wll watch them too.

As it is Halloween soon I rewatched Final Destination 5 too (could barely remember that either!) and thought that was very watchable and quite clever. There is a 6th film being made too.

Out of the Blue. It's supposed to be a thriller but is so predictable. The actress (Diane Kruger) who has the leading role isn't very
convincing and the 'sexy' scenes are annoying. A waste of time.

• Informative
Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC
I watched the end of Candyman yesterday, well, we actually watched it from the start as my husband didn't watch the first half. I liked it. I haven't really seen Jordan Peele films before. I did start to watch Get Out, but I couldn't get into it at all.

I also rewatched Final Destination 2 and 3. 3 was terrible! :unamused:

• Informative
last night we watched The Young & Prodigious TS Spivet on Netflix and it was excellent, Helena Bonham Carter was in it

we watched The School for Good and Evil on Thursday night and didn't like it despite liking the actors - felt it a complete waste of time

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

• Informative
Reactions: Lou