Mad Kitty

Holy crap! That jump at the end!
spit.gif

I don't blame the kitty.I hate those blasted singing cards too!

You should mention that during future exchanges. Although I don't think singing cards are a popular item that members usually send during exchanges, it is still good to know! Wouldn't want you violently attacking your next Secret Santa package if you hear it singing! :D

You should mention that during future exchanges. Although I don't think singing cards are a popular item that members usually send during exchanges, it is still good to know! Wouldn't want you violently attacking your next Secret Santa package if you hear it singing! :D

*makes mental note to send box full of singing cards rigged with video camera*

It is the second hour of my struggle. The battle continues. They are nowhere, but they are everywhere... how does one go on? As soon as I pinpoint them, they disappear, their mocking cries reaching me from hideously close to me. I take them down, but their trickery and illusions keep me from truly defeating them. Just when I think them dead, they appear again, taunting me with their hideous cries and blasphemous songs.

I suspect that their technology includes invisibility, cloning, near-immortality, secret languages, and long-distance communication through biotechnological units, amongst other things. They will be a tough foe, but I shall not abandon my valiant struggle.

Long live freedom!

Reactions: Pickle Juice