Rosie1

I don't know what to put here.
Reaction score
Holy crap! That jump at the end!
spit.gif

thefadedone

Needs a life
Reaction score
I don't blame the kitty.I hate those blasted singing cards too!

You should mention that during future exchanges. Although I don't think singing cards are a popular item that members usually send during exchanges, it is still good to know! Wouldn't want you violently attacking your next Secret Santa package if you hear it singing! :D

AeryFairy

Anachronism
Reaction score
You should mention that during future exchanges. Although I don't think singing cards are a popular item that members usually send during exchanges, it is still good to know! Wouldn't want you violently attacking your next Secret Santa package if you hear it singing! :D

*makes mental note to send box full of singing cards rigged with video camera*

FortyTwo

Custom Title
Reaction score
It is the second hour of my struggle. The battle continues. They are nowhere, but they are everywhere... how does one go on? As soon as I pinpoint them, they disappear, their mocking cries reaching me from hideously close to me. I take them down, but their trickery and illusions keep me from truly defeating them. Just when I think them dead, they appear again, taunting me with their hideous cries and blasphemous songs.

I suspect that their technology includes invisibility, cloning, near-immortality, secret languages, and long-distance communication through biotechnological units, amongst other things. They will be a tough foe, but I shall not abandon my valiant struggle.

Long live freedom!

Reactions: Pickle Juice