Last Thing You Bought?

A stupid toilet seat. The hinges completely snapped off. They did honor a $7 coupon that expired in 2018! This is a local hardware that often sends coupons.
Stupid thing won't tighten on my bidet though :mad:. Can't see why either, but not going to play with it today. Gotta have a seat! o_O :potty:

• Sad
Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52
Placed an order for six more bags of Fitjoy pretzels. Seems I can only get them in Target and Target Tuesday has been suspended for awhile. I am officially addicted.

• Love
Reactions: PTree15 and shyvas
Placed an order for six more bags of Fitjoy pretzels. Seems I can only get them in Target and Target Tuesday has been suspended for awhile. I am officially addicted.
Huh. I don't think I have ever heard of them. I just googled them and they sell them around here.
What flavor or type do you recommend?

Huh. I don't think I have ever heard of them. I just googled them and they sell them around here.
What flavor or type do you recommend?
I’ve only had the cheddar. I’m partial to anything cheese flavored…like Earth Balance cheese puffs and skinny pop white cheddar popcorn.

Reactions: Veganite
A haul of grocery shopping from Lidl's including tortilla wraps, chardonnay, vegetables, fruit, lime juice, quinoa,tinned kidney beans & crisps. It was so heavy to carry back home in the sweltering heat that I don't want to go my pal's garden downstairs.:(

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52
I bought a WaterPik.
I had gotten a $25 amazon gift certificate. And I had been thinking of getting one for a while anyway. I asked my dentist if she recommended one and she was very enthusiastic. She even has one herself and recommended that model to me. That the model she recommenced was one of the most affordable ones was sort of the kicker.

I've only had it for a day and I'm pretty unimpressed with it. but maybe it will grow on me.
I don't like that it doesn't use rechargeable batteries. also the water tank only holds about a minutes worth. So I have to go pretty fast.

Reactions: Amy SF
Besides spending a heap of money on groceries today, I just bought some fresh spices. I don't buy spices often, and since I only use certain spices on the odd occasions, they do go stale. I've been vacuum sealing some of them to increase shelf life, but I decided to discard a few that really aren't too expensive to replace and are over two years old. That stuff sits in your cupboard and time does seem to pass fleetingly one way or another. A good recipe does need fresh ingredients, including the spices. Anyhow, that was my last purchase.

Reactions: Amy SF and Lou
I bought a WaterPik.
I had gotten a $25 amazon gift certificate. And I had been thinking of getting one for a while anyway. I asked my dentist if she recommended one and she was very enthusiastic. She even has one herself and recommended that model to me. That the model she recommenced was one of the most affordable ones was sort of the kicker.

I've only had it for a day and I'm pretty unimpressed with it. but maybe it will grow on me.
I don't like that it doesn't use rechargeable batteries. also the water tank only holds about a minutes worth. So I have to go pretty fast.

I have a countertop plug in waterpik and it's the best thing I've done for my teeth since my electric brush! My hygienist told me to work on increasing the water pressure, and it has helped maintain my gumline above my teeth. I'm always impressed by how much comes out.
I've questioned getting a portable one like you did and she said they weren't as affective and too hard to keep at work, esp when pressed for time,
I got mine as a warehouse deal. I always search there now for things I want. I'm not convinced the Waterpik brand is any better.
I got this one-

I have a countertop plug in waterpik
I think if it wasn't for my Dentists recommendation I would have gone with a countertop. However my countertop is already crowded.
My dentist liked this model cause she uses it in the shower. she thought the countertop ones were messy. After one day I don't think that is a real issue. I'll probably never use mine in the shower. I'm thinking the real issue might be the capacity of the reservoir.
I had expected to use rechargeable AA batteries in mine. but the manual warns you not to. And I don't like having to throw out batteries.
I'll give it a week and then maybe check out the refund policy. Yours seems like a good choice.

I’ve been using Waterpiks for about 50 years, since I got my first set of braces and the orthodontist recommended a Waterpik to keep my teeth clean, since brushing and flossing weren’t going to be enough. My mom immediately bought me one, and it worked so well that she bought a couple more for the rest of the family.

Anyway, I got my new electric kettle and immediately started using it. It’s a little bigger than I like, but the water boiled right away and it was nice and hot.

I think if it wasn't for my Dentists recommendation I would have gone with a countertop. However my countertop is already crowded.
My dentist liked this model cause she uses it in the shower. she thought the countertop ones were messy. After one day I don't think that is a real issue. I'll probably never use mine in the shower. I'm thinking the real issue might be the capacity of the reservoir.
I had expected to use rechargeable AA batteries in mine. but the manual warns you not to. And I don't like having to throw out batteries.
I'll give it a week and then maybe check out the refund policy. Yours seems like a good choice.
Pretty happy with it now. Maybe would have preferred the counter top. but then this one was the lowest priced water pick.

Reactions: KLS52