Last Thing You Bought?

KLS52

Forum Legend
Supporter
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Other
Went to a new to me store, Fresh Market. It’s really cool. I bought Miyoko’s butter, unsalted! I also tried her oat milk butter but it’s not very good. I will find something to do with it but will not buy again.

Reactions: PTree15 and shyvas

silva

Forum Legend
Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sneering at those "grain free" "pretzels" 🙄 :laughing:.

I stopped at the discount store and saw 3 nice Hamilton Beach coffee makers on a high shelf. I got one in front down and the box was really damaged, I got a nearby cane from a display and got another one down- also a damaged box, but they were only $15. I figured I'd get one as mine has an iffy switch. I get up with my alarm to turn it on then go back to snooze, that's getting kinda old too

I totally forgot to buy chopped frozen spinach. I wasn't thinking when I got it last time, for dips and quiche, and bought leaf spinach. Not good to have big leafy dip on your chip :no:
Since I didn't send this yet--the coffee maker works great!
I also wore the black pants I got from OId Navy, and they're very comfortable! A nice thin cotton/poly blend I guess.

Went to Trader Joes and got more Soy beverage and nectarines. Those nectarines better be good, every peach I've had so far has been different levels of bad! Cashew cheddar slices, corn tortillas, and chopped spinach

shyvas

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Other
Tried the violife cheese last week. No epiphany there as well.

This cheese looks promising. However, I don't know whether it's available in Germany. Applewood cheese is also quite good and melts
far better than Violife: