why don't they give lemon juice as the ingredient to use at home then?
I have also seen shea butter as a moisturiser.
The flower farm spread smelled like an old fashioned cake mixture margarine.
Eg margarine, eggs and sugar.
I never used it.
I tried to post it on here about a year ago but could not remember my password then forgot all about it.

Their goal is for consumers to buy their products and not make homemade spread. They were just explaining that the
ingredients that they use can be found in your store cupboard<
Many ingredients can be consumed and also used in cosmetics/beauty products.

Their goal is for consumers to buy their products and not make homemade spread. They were just explaining that the
ingredients that they use can be found in your store cupboard<
Many ingredients can be consumed and also used in cosmetics/beauty products.
People have lemon juice in their cupboard.

I can't actually read the writing on the flower farm link because it is white on a pale background so maybe i should take your word for it.

People have lemon juice in their cupboard.
It's not just lemon juice, it lists emulsifier as: mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, lemon juice, natural flavouring, vitamins: A, D.
Anyway, I think the point is that egg is often used, but there are other options. They're not trying to get people to make their own after all!
I can't actually read the writing on the flower farm link because it is white on a pale background so maybe i should take your word for it.
Just go to their website! Or email them if with your concern and suggestion that their label is confusing

It's not just lemon juice, it lists emulsifier as: mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, lemon juice, natural flavouring, vitamins: A, D.
Anyway, I think the point is that egg is often used, but there are other options. They're not trying to get people to make their own after all!

Just go to their website! Or email them if with your concern and suggestion that their label is confusing
What made you say they're not trying to get people to make their own after all?

What made you say they're not trying to get people to make their own after all?

Because it would not be logical. Their point is that the ingredients they use could be found in your store cupboard; no nasties just natural ingredients are used.

Because it would not be logical. Their point is that the ingredients they use could be found in your store cupboard; no nasties just natural ingredients are used.
I read through a flower farm webpage. I found it on google. The egg yolk business made some sort of sense in the end.