I'm a new member

Lucian Hodoboc

Newcomer
Reaction score
Hi

My name is Lucian. I live in Eastern-Europe and I have recently got interested in becoming a vegan. I have been researching the web to find out more about the vegan lifestyle and came across this online community. I decided to join and check it out. I'm not yet a vegan, but I'm slowly trying to transition.

See you all around. :D

Eastern Europe, it's a big place :) Romania, it looks like! I was just watching a video the other day on why Italy isn't called 'Romania', since, you know, Rome and the Roman empire and all that.

Welcome on board! And congrats on your decision to go vegan!

Hi

My name is Lucian. I live in Eastern-Europe and I have recently got interested in becoming a vegan. I have been researching the web to find out more about the vegan lifestyle and came across this online community. I decided to join and check it out. I'm not yet a vegan, but I'm slowly trying to transition.

:welcome:

Hi

Greetings, Lucian! :) Welcome aboard! :broccoli:

Welcome, Lucian!

I always love going to Romania, they have some wonderful "Lent" products that are accidentally vegan, e.g. vegan pate.

I typically come back to Germany with a huge suitcase full of goodies that are not yet available locally.