I sometimes feel like hating the whole human race!!

So disgusted with whats going on with the vaccine right now. HOW in the world can a MOUSE even be close to our genes! They're not. So test the vaccines out on PEOPLE. We're the ones with it. But obviously that would mean no more abuse on the mice. Or any animal. If we are the ones who have it, doesnt it make sense to try it on us instead of injecting animals with it? Not happy right now. All in the name of money. I know im not taking it for the Wuhan Flu. Ill take my chances.🦂🦂🦂🦂👹👹👹👹
Well, they will eventually test it out on people (Phase I testing and forward is human testing.).

Fun fact: Did you know that cows share 80% of their DNA with humans?

Human beings are the worst, most destructive, cruel and horrible creatures out there. Humans are responsible for destroying the rainforests. Humans are responsible for plastic pollution and air pollution. Humans are responsible for global warming and desertification. Humans are responsible for more species extinctions and endangerment than any other species. Humans are partly responsible for creating and keeping world hunger alive. Humans are responsible for creating Mad Cow Disease, other diseases, and now this whole coronavirus mess.
Humans are also so, so, so cruel and nasty towards animals. Factory farming, animal slaughter for meat, dog-sled cruelty, abusing and neglecting “pets”, animal testing, vivisection, hunting, “pest” control (why is this awful cruelty so neglected by animal rights people? Since when has poisoning and inhumanely trapping poor rodents and other animals not been cruelty?), trophy hunting, poaching, fur, fishing, everything! Why do we humans consider ourselves so darn superior when we are so vile and evil to the planet and to animals?
Thank you 😊.

You have a very valid point there and honestly, I also used to think something similar a long-time ago. I used to feel how Humans are so ignorant and arrogant all over the world that they just don't care about the world (including flora and fauna). For example, I used to feel that even a small rat doesn't wanna die, even that small little creature feels pain and Humans just blindly kill everything, they do so much of cruelty and the so-called animal rights activists don't even pay attention to it.
But then I realized that I am also being cruel by having such thinking towards a particular race... the human race. I am blaming others for being ignorant and arrogant but in reality I am also doing the same thing. Why bring hatred towards any creature in my heart?
Just because someone is doing something wrong doesn't mean that we should hate them. It just means that we should work hard in making people (at least the people who are a part of our life) understand that cruelty towards anyone is wrong. And just be kind to them so that they can understand and take their first step towards being nice to this nature and other species.

I am saying this because right now all of the people around me know how much I care about cruelty-free things and they also try to follow it as much as possible. Obviously, no one can change over-night but I appreciate their efforts. For example, my cousin stopped using skin-care products that were not cruelty-free, so its a big achievement!

Reactions: Hope J.