Hummus is awful.

Nasty, nasty, sickening, awful stuff that looks and tastes like something the cat hacked up.
tumblr_m5fkoeH8TJ1r1vcx3.gif

Not all brands of hummus are created equal...initially, I would only eat hummus I made myself so I could leave out the excessive lemon juice and tahini...blech. The only store-bought hummus I will eat is Sabra or the one from the local Greek restaurant.

I love hummus. Once I made it and Holly wouldnt stop begging for it so I gave her some too. She loved it.

Not all brands of hummus are created equal...initially, I would only eat hummus I made myself so I could leave out the excessive lemon juice and tahini...blech. The only store-bought hummus I will eat is Sabra or the one from the local Greek restaurant.

This is so true. Every brand, every restaurant and everyone's homemade versions are all different in flavor, taste, and texture.

I first tried Wild Garden's hummus which I found to be disgusting (and still do), but later I tried my local Greek restaurant's hummus and I became addicted.

But hummus. When did that happen?…there’s a restaurant down the road that that’s all they do. That isn’t a proper meal, that’s a side-order innit? That’s like having a restaurant just floggin’ tomato ketchup. Hummus isn’t a meal. They don’t even try and kid ya to get you in to flog you just hummus, they actually say “Oh it’s hummus today.” Not gonna work, they shut down within a month.
Karl Pilkington

Reactions: FortyTwo
Some houmous is horrible. You have to find one that you like because they all taste different. Quite a lot of them are vile.

Usually I get flavoured houmous. I have chucked away a hell of a lot of full houmous containers because they're gross though.,

:rofl:This thread is funny.

Sometimes I love houmous and sometimes the idea of it seems disgusting to me so I can appreciate both sides of the debate. I have had very good houmous at Lebanese restaurants.