How to Navigate Social Situations as a Vegan

Bite Size Vegan

Vegan Fruit-Ninja
Reaction score

Navigating social situations as a vegan, especially a new vegan or would-be vegans, can be intimidating and anxiety-provoking. You may wonder what to say or how to act and what people will think of you. And if you’re a non-vegan you may wonder how to react around vegan guests. In this video, I ask author and speaker Colleen Patrick-Goudreau for her thoughts on the matter and share some of my own!

Reactions: Second Summer
I know only two options for a peacefull meal with omnis ...

1. Let some totaly dumbassed reason why the world would stop turning and we'd all float off into outer space, if people stopped eating meat, pass unchallenged.

2. Let some totaly dumbassed reason why the world would stop turning and we'd all float off into outer space, if people stopped eating meat, pass unchallenged.

I know only two options for a peacefull meal with omnis ...

1. Let some totaly dumbassed reason why the world would stop turning and we'd all float off into outer space, if people stopped eating meat, pass unchallenged.

2. Let some totaly dumbassed reason why the world would stop turning and we'd all float off into outer space, if people stopped eating meat, pass unchallenged.

HA! you make my day :)

I really like Colleen Patrick-Goudreau's discussions of social interactions a lot. I also really like your videos, Emily! I've been watching a lot of them!