How is Date Paste Made?

We don't have such a section as raw food isn't very popular on this forum. You can always have a look at the following section and see
whether there are any raw food bloggers:
OK, I will do so, thank you very much for the link!

Look up the best sweetener on nutritionfacts.org.
Many thanks. Coincidentally, I just saw the comparison of sweeteners here: The Healthiest Sweetener | NutritionFacts.org

I assume, (shredded) dates / date paste will be as good / healthy as the number one / best sweetener date sugar.

Most dates we consume are dried dates the first picture are fresh dates, the second are dried
Many thanks for the pictures, so I even didn't know the difference between dried and fresh dates. I thought dried dates (on the second picture) were fresh / not dried dates as they do no seem to be dried at all (like e.g tomatoes, potato chips, etc. are which are crispy), because they seem pretty wet.

I dont know whats available to you but i would recommend the cheaper viraities i would recommend iranian or tunesian dates for making paste, the majoul are most of the time the highest quality and more for eating as a whole, but its up to you, and i dont know what available to you.
I guess, I could get all the dates / date paste I wanted on the internet. But in my home town there are some different ones available in some oriental shops, which come from Tunesia, Saudi Arabia for example. This so called Sukari Soft and Medjool dates should taste like caramel, I don't know if that's true, I've always wanted to try them. Date paste here is the cheapest, cheaper than any dates.

OK, I will do so, thank you very much for the link!

Many thanks. Coincidentally, I just saw the comparison of sweeteners here: The Healthiest Sweetener | NutritionFacts.org

I assume, (shredded) dates / date paste will be as good / healthy as the number one / best sweetener date sugar.

Many thanks for the pictures, so I even didn't know the difference between dried and fresh dates. I thought dried dates (on the second picture) were fresh / not dried dates as they do no seem to be dried at all (like e.g tomatoes, potato chips, etc. are which are crispy), because they seem pretty wet.

I guess, I could get all the dates / date paste I wanted on the internet. But in my home town there are some different ones available in some oriental shops, which come from Tunesia, Saudi Arabia for example. This so called Sukari Soft and Medjool dates should taste like caramel, I don't know if that's true, I've always wanted to try them. Date paste here is the cheapest, cheaper than any dates.
The paste could be made of the dates that are not so good looking, broken or something else with it, its also a viable option i have a grocery store that sells it and its pretty decent, also some arabic stores sell em for a good price, those sukari soft ones would be decent! the medjoool i would not use for the paste, rather eat 1-2 with a nice cup of coffee, they are like 10-15 euro's a kilogram here (that is 2 pounds and a little bit)

The paste could be made of the dates that are not so good looking, broken or something else with it, its also a viable option i have a grocery store that sells it and its pretty decent, also some arabic stores sell em for a good price,
Haven't seen such here, I assume, it is not available here. How much are such broken / not so good looking dates?

the medjoool i would not use for the paste
Why?

they are like 10-15 euro's a kilogram here
That sounds pretty expensive. Aren't they cheaper on the Internet?