How can I find a vegan GF?

This is my small suggestion. True love can adjust anything. Same way, if a girl loves you truly, then she can change her food habits for you. Another thing, Vegan food diet is not good for body health, but also it is good for romance health.

Reactions: TravisSolomon
I somewhat agree with your point but the same thing can be applied to a boy as well.

It's not a first-date thing but most normal people actually LOVE animals and would likely go vegan in the right circumstances. Try to convey the information you know about veganism without hating/preaching. The reason people don't go vegan is lack of information and lack of convenience. As long as you're willing to be informative yet open-minded and help them out with meals, you have a nice chance to get them vegan, at least while they date you. You might have to consider paying if you take someone out to a vegan place since they can be way more pricey than some cheap junk food your date might prefer otherwise.

If they're closed minded and go nuts about it, well, you're not the one losing out for sure.

My parents and friends eat vegan in my presence, I do buy them all food sometimes so they don't feel bothered. My bf was vegetarian, quit cheese and is now vegan. owo

I can actually recommend the website 'MeetUp'. London is a big city so sign up for a vegan meet up near you!
Most likely there are plenty of girls there. If you find a good connection ask for their number at the end of the event. :)

Hahaha Thats a cool idea, guy! So, we should wear a T-shirt with those words =))

• Haha
Reactions: Manish
Best way to find vegans is > go visit temples, iskcon international, Buddhist temples and monasteries,
I'm sure you'll find vegans.
Go pray, meditate, devote yourself, &. Reservoir of all happiness LORD KRISHNA will help you to find your preferred one 🤗👍

Here in America, there is a number of online possibilities. there are online dating services for Vegans. Even regular dating sites have "filters" and search functions. You could probably search them for vegans.

FaceBook has a vegan section and usually has geographical meetups.

But my suggestion is to find an animal rights group that needs volunteers. or an animal shelter. or whatever. and then start volunteering. you might meet some nice people. and even if the people you meet are male, they may have sisters. or moms. or daughters. And if it doesn't work out - it's not like you were there just to meet chicks. You did some good in the world.

Oh, and there are vegan groups that do stuff. Just recently I learned about a group going to Paris. Google Vegan Tours and Trips. There are even Vegan Cruises.

Here is one.

HA!! PETA has a list

There are also wildlife tours which are sometimes working trips. I know in Florida they organize Turtle egg rescue operations. I'm usre there are other things in Europe. They may not be vegan but they are animal lovers. that is a good start.

I LOVE THIS! HAHA Didn't know that this even exist and been Vegan over 5 years :D

I have to be honest as I have met a lot of vegan men and they are all unattractive. I'm not even sure what the reason is for that. I have said this to other vegan women and they agreed with me.

From the vegan men I've known who have met female partners just pick someone older/unattractive/undesirable and you might get lucky!:laughing:

• Informative
Reactions: shyvas
I have to be honest as I have met a lot of vegan men and they are all unattractive. I'm not even sure what the reason is for that. I have said this to other vegan women and they agreed with me.

From the vegan men I've known who have met female partners just pick someone older/unattractive/undesirable and you might get lucky!:laughing:

So......they aren't picky ? :D

So......they aren't picky ? :D

You would have to ask them! :lol:

Veggie/vegan women have mostly been attractive in my experience. I feel sorry for the single ones if they want to date vegan men.

• Informative
Reactions: shyvas
I just want to go dating. I live in London. I was thinking of chatting to a random girl on the street, but she is unlikely to be vegan. Any tips?
You might want to consider another attitude. I'm not saying you should, or that you haven't, just I wonder about the possible partner who is openminded, conscientious, respectful, but has been eating meat since childhood, as customary.

A lot of good people believe in whacky things, too, also as a result of their upbringing, culture, and geography. These beliefs tend to be more rigid, e.g. "What do you mean I'm talking to myself when I pray? I've been praying to [insert_deity_here] for fifteen years."

Though not always so agreeable, younger people tend to be more openminded.

Once the COVID-19 lockdowns have been lifted, a very good way to meet other vegans is through a local vegan Meetup group. You can search for one through the Meetup website: We are what we do . These groups are free. It's how I met my beautiful vegan wife!

Not a good idea to date an omnivorous person. If you and that person have children, there will be conflict regarding the raising of that child.

• Friendly
Reactions: Raven