How can I find a vegan gf?

stephen sam

Reaction score
Lifestyle
Vegan
This is my small suggestion. True love can adjust anything. Same way, if a girl loves you truly, then she can change her food habits for you. Another thing, Vegan food diet is not good for body health, but also it is good for romance health.

Reactions: TravisSolomon

TravisSolomon

Reaction score
Lifestyle
Vegan Newbie
I somewhat agree with your point but the same thing can be applied to a boy as well.

Vegan.Artist_Iro

Reaction score
Lifestyle
Vegan
It's not a first-date thing but most normal people actually LOVE animals and would likely go vegan in the right circumstances. Try to convey the information you know about veganism without hating/preaching. The reason people don't go vegan is lack of information and lack of convenience. As long as you're willing to be informative yet open-minded and help them out with meals, you have a nice chance to get them vegan, at least while they date you. You might have to consider paying if you take someone out to a vegan place since they can be way more pricey than some cheap junk food your date might prefer otherwise.

If they're closed minded and go nuts about it, well, you're not the one losing out for sure.

My parents and friends eat vegan in my presence, I do buy them all food sometimes so they don't feel bothered. My bf was vegetarian, quit cheese and is now vegan. owo