Hello there! I'm a newbie!

Bite Size Vegan

Vegan Fruit-Ninja
Reaction score
hello everyone. just trying this forum thing out to get around some more veg-friendly peeps. my name is Emily and i'm happy to make your acquaintances.

i'm a vegan and passionate about animal rights and about educating people about veganism in a friendly, relatable manner (rather than smacking them upside the head).

as an artist, my main way of trying to advocate for the animals at the moment is my video series on veganism. not a real internet-savvy person so i'm still learning.

hope to get to know you all :) here is my "intro" vid to give you an idea of what i'm about (and what I look like…though my hair is a bit longer now)

Last edited:
Welcome, Emily!

I'd be interested to see your videos :) (You'll be able to post links once you've made a handful of posts - it's a spam-fighting feature we have.)

And I agree about the friendly thing.

Reactions: Bite Size Vegan
Welcome, Emily!

I'd be interested to see your videos :) (You'll be able to post links once you've made a handful of posts - it's a spam-fighting feature we have.)

And I agree about the friendly thing.

thanks so much Indian Summer. and i'd be happy to post them when able. always feel a bit "sleazy" posting my own vids…but really want to make a difference for the animals! so i push through the feeling of sleaze ;)

Reactions: Dedalus
Welcome, BSV! That's some mad ink you have - awesome. Hope you have fun here and meet all the very cool members we have here. VV rocks.
thank you Dedalus! so appreciate the welcome i've gotten here so far. this forum is pretty darn cool. looking forwards to getting to know everyone. and also appreciate the feedback on the trailer. still kind of new to it all but trying to make some difference in the world!

thank you Dedalus! so appreciate the welcome i've gotten here so far. this forum is pretty darn cool. looking forwards to getting to know everyone. and also appreciate the feedback on the trailer. still kind of new to it all but trying to make some difference in the world!

The editing in the video is spot on - well played. And cheers to you for fighting the good fight and making some impact for animal rights. I do what I can - but I always feel like I could / should do more, more, more.

Reactions: Bite Size Vegan