Has anyone tried the Vegan Cuts Snack Box?

I'm really thinking of ordering it.I have wanted to for a while so I will probably do it.Vegan products are so limited in my area so I keep thinking this would be a good solution to solving that problem for me.

Reactions: ledboots
I've seen some poor reviews of the Vegan Cuts box, but they're from last year so maybe it's improved.

If I could afford it I would subscribe to Healthy Surprise box, but it's too expensive for me.

I'm currently trying to score an invitation for Graze USA. I want it.

I've seen some poor reviews of the Vegan Cuts box, but they're from last year so maybe it's improved.

If I could afford it I would subscribe to Healthy Surprise box, but it's too expensive for me.

I'm currently trying to score an invitation for Graze USA. I want it.
Yeah,the Healthy Surprise starter box does look a little expensive.But it's not too much more than Vegan cuts.I think if I don't like the box I get from Vegan Cuts I may try Healthy Surprise later.

I've read mixed reviews, however they all stated that it was way too expensive to maintain a subscription each month. I follow them on FB to find out about the newest vegan products and news. It's a good idea, but I can see how it could be costly. I like our VV exchanges. Not only do we get cool vegan items from fellow members, but we also make their day by gifting them with vegan goodies.

Healthy Surprise looks neat. It costs too much to do it every month, though.

$20 per month on junk food is too much. I'd be all over that Healthy Surprise one if the shipping to Canada was better. US customers get free shipping on the medium and large box, but the shipping for all three sizes is quite hefty to Canada. Though on one hand, a lot of the types of things in the box will probably be things unavailable to Canada, so that's one thing to consider too.

That said, I'd still love to hear anyone's (Healthy Surprise or Vegan Cuts) thoughts on it after trying it out. :)

I think it's a really good idea, I think there's a group in the UK that is going to produce one of these soon... I did a survey about what sort of snacks I'd like more of/to get in a monthly box, what I'd pay, etc the other day. I really hope they do, I'd love it, as long as it focused on things that I can't buy easily/get much variety of and it wasn't too expensive. Especially if I move into the country within the next couple of years, which I hope to. :)

I think its a great idea I think they are just putting stuff in and when they go on they will improve, I might try to get something like this around Christmas time for me. I do want to look into the Vegan Exchange here.

At first I was excited that they started to ship to Canada but it's too expensive. On top of that, I would feel bad for all the packaging!

I know several people who get it, and they've all been pleased (mostly because they've been FB posting about it)

I just received the vegan cuts box today.My box contained the following:

Lesser Evil Chia Crisps Smokey-sweet,charcoal fired southern Barbeque chips
Angie's Boom Chicka Pop sea salt popcorn
Garden of Life Raw Protein shake mix, single serve
Picnicker veggie sausage
Hydration Factor drink mix,single serve
Organic Square bar,coco crunch flavor
Emmy's Lemon Ginger macaroons
Dream Water,sleep and relaxation shot
Zevia,Black Cherry soda

I was very happy with my box and I would recommend getting a subscription.I purchased the 20.00 box.There are larger boxes on the site.So sorry I couldn't manage to snap a better picture for everyone.

ETA:I also received a 2.00 off coupon for a six pack of Zevia zero calorie soda.

Attachments

• picture080.jpg
    picture080.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:
Reactions: RabbitLuvr
Yep. I was real happy when I found a can of vegan tuna in my vegan cuts snack box :)

I'm glad people have been happy with the Vegan Cuts box! I finally got subscribed to Graze, and I'm super excited. I should get my first box next week.

Vegan Cuts does send a lot of chips,crackers which I don't eat much.But it has been interesting to try things of I've never had before.Still waiting to receive some vegan cheese.

Last edited:
I have not ordered the snack box, but I do get the Beauty Box which is great! I have a few friends that get the snack box and love it. I would give it a shot. You can always cancel!