US Vegan Dessert Box

phivibox

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hi all. We are a dessert box from Brooklyn NY and we recently launched a vegan dessert subscription box. I was curious what everyone's favorite desserts are?

Agree on chocolate. It's hard to pick a favorite dessert, but I love muffins, cupcakes, cookies and scones.

I want a mince pie like the Brits have!
We need a good reasonably priced roll out pie dough!
I do like unusual desserts, particularly pies.
I do like to bake, so if I buy a sweet I want it to be something difficult to make, or just different
Things with caramel, rhubarb, white chocolate, and custards, are a favorite

I want a mince pie like the Brits have!
Do ya feel like bakin'?

Vegan Mincemeat

Vegan Mince Pies

mince-pies-7-1-copy-2.jpg

Reactions: PTree15
When I read the recipes for mince I realize I really don't like fruit and spice, beyond apples :shrug: That darn box of "Nonsuch" mincemeat on the shelf of the small metal kitchen cart just seems to haunt me. I took that box with other spices it was with after my grandmother died, and kept it probably for years. That one did contain beef suet.

I forgot to mention cheesecake. If you can veganize that, I'm sure it'll be a winner.
What type of cheesecake do you prefer? So many vegan recipes out there, either raw cashews, or vegan creme cheese
Robin Robertson had a banana chocolate swirl 'cheesecake' I really liked that just used tofu

Reactions: Brian W
When I read the recipes for mince I realize I really don't like fruit and spice, beyond apples :shrug: That darn box of "Nonsuch" mincemeat on the shelf of the small metal kitchen cart just seems to haunt me. I took that box with other spices it was with after my grandmother died, and kept it probably for years. That one did contain beef suet.

What type of cheesecake do you prefer? So many vegan recipes out there, either raw cashews, or vegan creme cheese
Robin Robertson had a banana chocolate swirl 'cheesecake' I really liked that just used tofu
M made a banoffee one with vegan cream cheese once and that was delicious. I would love to know how to do it with tofu. I generally prefer cheesecakes with some kind of fruit to contrast with the creaminess of the "cheese."

Reactions: vesper818
I would love a big slice of strawberry rhubard pie!
There actually was a happened to be vegan Fruits of the Forest pie that had rhubarb by Sara Lee when I went vegan years back, :worried:, they stopped making it...

OH----Boston creme pie! Preferably strawberry with whipped creme that isn't coconut or nuts

My problem would be if a whole week's worth of dessert came in one box......
If you could deliver a little gem of sweetness every night, about 7 pm, with a hot cup of tea, I'm your subscriber!