Four More Years!

I know you're excited, but we didn't need 7 threads on it. :p

(I know it was probably a bug...lol)

I voted for her in the 2008 primary.

I was really torn in 2008, but then Bill started pulling some noxious crap, so I decided for Obama.

I must say that Bill pulled out all the stops in working for Obama's re-election - kudos there. I think that's a reflection of the relationship that Hillary and Obama have built, and also possibly a sign that Bill has hopes that Hillary will run in 2016 - Hillary will have a better launching spot at the end of the second term of a Democratic president than she would have at the end of the first term of a Republican president.

I worked for the Obama campaign in 2008, and I got to see Hillary at a last minute campaign event; that was great.

Hillary will have a better launching spot at the end of the second term of a Democratic president than she would have at the end of the first term of a Republican president.

Depending on if Obama does good or not.

images

:starshower:

Phew!

Sorry about any problems related to this thread. I've been having computer problems all night. :bang:

Looks like Prop 37 here in California has been defeated. :( That's the one that would have required labeling of GMO sourced food items. :( I'm not surprised, though. Monsanto and other big companies poured a ton of money into the campaign to defeat the initiative. :down:

Oh, and apparently marijuana use has been legalized in Colorado. Not just medical pot. Pot pot.

Let's all move to Colorado. :p

ETA: According to Google, recreational pot was also legalized in Washington State.

It's weird: I always thought that California would be the first state to legalize recreational pot, but when it was put before the voters in 2010, the measure failed. :iiam:

Looks like Prop 37 here in California has been defeated. :( That's the one that would have required labeling of GMO sourced food items. :( I'm not surprised, though. Monsanto and other big companies poured a ton of money into the campaign to defeat the initiative. :down:
Government-funded murder was (or likely) upheld, too.