Favorite YouTube Vegan

Speaking of Hawaii, whatever happened to that other vegan YouTuber from Hawaii? She didn't go by a name but a nick name. I tried googling it but all I could find was Ellen Fisher. Maybe it is one and the same.
We were talking about her here on the Vegan Forum back when there was an active volcano in Hawaii and we were worried about her.

I don't have a favorite youtube vegan, however I do pay attention (currently) to the following channels:

VegSource
Mic the Vegan
Happy Healthy Vegan
Hench Herbivore
Vegan Gains
* NutritionFacts.org

Mostly, and some other channels occasionally.

*NutritionFacts.org was and is a well respected source...that being said, I feel something untoward happened with the whole DHA supplement
recommendation (proven, to my satisfaction, to be both false and a marketing ploy by 2 connected parties), so I now watch it with a grain of salt, so
to speak, which is how I treat (to a lesser or greater extent) any media source that I perceive to have been manipulative and/or deceitful in some way. The only reason I do watch it at all is because 95% of it is generally good info. Conversely, media sources that have proven track records of deception (for example, most corporate news sources), do not hold my attention at all.

I recently discovered Cranky Vegan and I think he needs a wider audience. He's one of The Animal People (from the documentary) who went to prison. He's got particularly good arguments about why individual outreach and vegan fast food is so weak in terms of real structural change. He doesn't deny we need those things for socially normative veganism, he just points out that they're not working in terms of animal liberation. He also touched on the point I argued about how dairy farms closing doesn't actually mean less cows slaughtered. He knows what's up. He is a bit old school and cynical, I don't agree with every word he says, but I think he speaks with great authority about the statistical and practical reality of animal liberation versus capitalist vegan fantasies that just aren't actually true. I have no idea why this is in bold, I am not trying to be rude my phone is just acting up.

Reactions: FlandersOD
Unnatural Vegan. This video helped me go reducetarian and then ultimately vegan. She does a lot of critiques of other vegans and likes to call out people, so she's not everyone's cup of tea. But I appreciate her candor.

I wonder how The Edgy Veg didnt make it on here, or Sauce Stache. They both do amazing vegan home-made recreations of other vegan and carnist foods. The Edgy veg even had her "mcDonalds" series with her own little Vegan boxes made up for the variouss tuff and a theme song (Ba ba ba ba duh! I'm vegan it!). Sauce Stache used to be pesci but has gone full on vegan. He likes to deal with molecular gastronomy, so a lot of his stuff comes out amazing looking.

https://www.youtube.com/user/stillcurrentstudios < Edgy veg

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_oqZXtcxfJTaw1j2M1H1XQ < Sauce Stache

I like Cheap, Lazy Vegan, but i understand she's not everyone's fave.

She is one of my favorites too. And I was just reminded that I really like Sarah's Vegan Kitchen a lot too.

@probablybirdie
I like Unnatural Vegan too. But her criticism of other vegans keeps her rising to the top of my list.
:)

I did the survey. and I hope that this becomes an active thread again. Its been dormant all winter.

Sam, It Doesn't Taste Like Chicken

Ok, She is way too perky but I give her double bonus points because she almost always includes a link to the recipe on her web page.
And her recipes are • reallygood.

Reactions: Emma JC
I like loads! :)

High Carb Hannah, Caitlin Shoemaker, Sarah Nourse, Jenny Mustard, Kalyn Nicholson and Cheap Lazy Vegan.

The British ones I like I are Madeline Olivia, Rae Likes Froot and Those Vegan Guys.

Reactions: Lou and Emma JC